Domino's Pizza Enterprises
|Founded||Springwood, Queensland, Australia (1983 )|
Number of locations
|1,500+ across Australasia Europe and Japan|
|Don Meij, CEO and MD|
|Revenue||A$790.86 million (2016/17)|
|A$150.68 million (2016/17)|
Number of employees
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited (DPE) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of network stores numbers and network sales, as well as the largest franchisee for the Domino's Pizza brand in the world. DPE is the exclusive master franchise for the Domino's brand network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg, Denmark and Taiwan. Across these markets, DPE has over 2,800 stores. In May 2005 DPE became the first publicly listed pizza company in Australia.
The first Domino's store to open in Australia was in Springwood, Queensland, in 1983, and offered home delivery after home delivery was introduced into Australia by the Pizza Oven Family Restaurants located at multiple sites all over the southside of Brisbane owned by Paul Hughes & Bill Kerwick in 1981. The Australian and New Zealand Master Franchise was bought by Silvio's Dial-a-Pizza in 1993 and in 1995 the two brands merged and rebranded as Domino's Pizza.
Domino's New Zealand was the first to introduce drone-delivery pizza in November 2016, partnering with Flirtey Drone Delivery.
Currently, there are around 700 Domino's stores in Australia, making it the biggest pizza franchised business in the country. The Australian stores are spread right across the country, from the main capital cities like Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney, to more rural areas like Armidale.
- 1983: First Domino's store opened in Australia.
- 1993: Silvio's Dial-a-Pizza bought Domino's Pizza.
- 1995: Silvio's Dial-a-Pizza was merged into Domino's Pizza.
- 1997: Domino's established the Domino's Partners Foundation.
- 2000: Silvio's Dial-a-Pizza was renamed Domino's Pizza Australia.
- 2001: Don Meij and Grant Bourke, the two largest franchisees at the time, merged their stores into the corporate store network to bring the total to 50 corporate stores and 128 franchised stores.
- 2003: Domino's expanded into new markets in Victoria, Australia, and Wellington, New Zealand.
- 2005: Domino's listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, becoming the first publicly listed Australian pizza company.
- 2006: Domino's purchased existing Domino's operations in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and the principality of Monaco.
- 2009: Domino's Australia launched an application for iPhone.
- 2011: An online ordering mobile website was launched, as well as an application for Android ordering. Domino's hit 200,000 Facebook fans
- 2014: Domino's launched Pizza Mogul, an initiative set to change the future of the pizza industry landscape.
- 2015: Domino's launched GPS Driver Tracker, which allows customers track their order from the store.
- 2016: Domino's launched the world first autonomous delivery vehicle, DRU  or Domino's Robotic Unit (now known as 'DOM').
- 2016: Domino's launched registered charity Give for Good
- 2017: Domino's installs the world's largest commercial Tesla Powerwall battery storage system in one of its Sydney stores, in order to overcome the limited capability of the electrical grid.
- 2018: Domino's launched voice ordering through Amazon Alexa.
- 2018: Domino's opened its 700th store in Australia.
- 2019: Domino's launched New Pizza Chef with Augmented Reality, which allows customers to choose from endless flavour combinations and create their favourite pizza before their eyes through the Domino's app.
- 2019: Domino's launched voice ordering through the Google Assistant.
- 2019: Domino's Pizza Enterprises acquired Domino's Pizza territory in Denmark.
- 2021: Domino's Pizza Enterprises acquired Domino's Pizza Taiwan. 
- "About Domino's". 24 November 2015.
- "2017 Annual Report" (PDF). Retrieved 29 October 2017.
-  - dominos.com.au 24 November 2015
- "Stores". Domino's Investors. Retrieved 17 February 2020.
- "Hall of Fame". Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame. State Library of Queensland. Archived from the original on 23 October 2018. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- "1983 Domino's launches with home delivery". Australian food history timeline. Retrieved 31 January 2021.
- "Domino's NZ Drone Delivery". Domino's Pizza New Zealand. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "History". Domino's Pizza Enterprises. 2015. Archived from the original on 14 May 2018. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Foster, Sophie (1 June 2013). "Domino's managing director Don Meij made the transition from delivery driver to Domino's managing director". The Courier-Mail. News Corp Australia. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "DMP.AX Annual Report 2008". Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited. July 2008. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "Grant Bourke". Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- Khadem, Nassim (11 July 2013). "Domino's launches 500th Australian store and revamps digital ordering system". The Australian Financial Review. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Budmar, Patrick (13 May 2013). "Domino's Australia users prefer iPhone app". ARN. International Data Group. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- "Domino's launches new online ordering website". Retrieved 13 November 2015.
- "Domino's launches Pizza Mogul". Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Domino's deliveries on right track". Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Domino's DRU Assist". www.dominos.com.au. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- "Domino's launches the world first autonomous delivery vehicle". Retrieved 18 November 2015.
- "Domino's | Give for Good". Domino's | Give for Good. Retrieved 4 September 2019.
- "Australians can now have battery powered pizza delivered to their door". Natural Solar. 29 September 2017.
- "Market Presentation regarding Acquisition of Domino's Taiwan". Domino's Investors. Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. Retrieved 11 June 2021.