Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aeroporto de Tefé
|Elevation AMSL||56 m / 184 ft|
It is operated by Infraero.
The airport has been operated by Infraero since 1980.
Airlines and destinations
|Azul Brazilian Airlines||Manaus|
|MAP Linhas Aéreas||Eirunepé, Manaus|
Accidents and incidents
- 15 December 1994: a TABA Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante en route from Carauari and Tefé to Manaus was hijacked by two Colombian citizens. The passengers were released in the proximity of Tabatinga and the aircraft was flown to Colombia. The crew was released at the Brazilian Embassy in Bogotá.
The airport is located 5 km (3 mi) from downtown Tefé.
- "Estatísticas" (in Portuguese). Infraero. 2 February 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Airport Official Website" (in Portuguese). Infraero. Archived from the original on 2012-03-10.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- "Incident description 15 December 1994". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 15 July 2011.