Timeline of the Warren G. Harding presidency
(Redirected from Timeline of the presidency of Warren G. Harding)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- March 4 – Inauguration of Warren G. Harding
- August 25 – Battle of Blair Mountain
- November 9 – Federal Aid Highway Act of 1921
- November 12 – Washington Naval Conference
- November 23 – Revenue Act of 1921
- November 23 – Sheppard–Towner Act
- December 23 – President Harding commuted Eugene V. Debs' prison sentence to time served, effective on Christmas Day. He did not issue a pardon.
- August 2 – President Harding dies. Calvin Coolidge is inaugurated as the 30th President of the United States.
- "Harding Frees Debs and 23 Others Held for War Violations". New York Times. December 24, 1921. Retrieved 2010-03-03.
|This United States government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|