|Current operator(s)||Indian Railways|
|End||Anand Vihar (ANVT)|
|Distance travelled||1209 km|
|Train number(s)||12367 / 12368|
|Class(es)||1st AC (1AC CUM 2ND AC), AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper Class, Unreserved|
|Catering facilities||Available (Paid)|
|Operating speed||Average - 58 km/hr Maximum - 110 km/hr|
Vikramshila Express Was Inaugurated on 7 March 1977 between Bhagalpur and New Delhi. After The Introduction of Magadh Express in 1980, Vikramshila ran from Bhagalpur to Patna Junction and from Patna, the coaches of Vikramshila were attached to Magadh Express and the train was then named Magadh Express, which used to leave Patna Jn. at 8:00 pm.
Later on, when Mr. Nitish Kumar became the railway minister of India, he gave back Vikramshila its own existence and since then Vikramshila Express again runs from Bhagalpur to Anand Vihar on its own name. This was a great relief for the passengers of Bhagalpur, Sultanganj, Bariarpur, Jamalpur Junction, Hathidah Junction, Mokama Junction Lakhisarai & mokama
Vikramshila Express, now runs end-to-end with electric engine from Bhagalpur Jn to Anand Vihar Terminus from 3 June 2019 and from Anand Vihar Terminus to Bhagalpur Jn with electric engine from 1 June 2019. Thehe train now runs with LHB coaches from 12 July 2017.
- 12367 Vikramshila Express departs from Bhagalpur at 11:15hrs & arrives Anand Vihar at 08:10hrs.
- 12368 Vikramshila Express departs from Anand Vihar at 14:40hrs & arrives Bhagalpur at 12:25hrs.
- Now the route is fully electrified. Hence it runs with WAP7/5/4 Loco of Gaziabad/Mughalsarai
- Jamalpur Junction
- Kiul Junction
- Hathidah Junction
- Mokama Junction
- Bakhtiyarpur Junction
- Patna Sahib
- Patna Junction
- Pandit Deen dayal upadhyay Junction
- Kanpur Central
- Anand Vihar Terminal
- http://runningstatus.in/. "Vikramshila Express/12367 Live Running Train Status". Runningstatus.in. Retrieved 23 December 2015.