|Current operator(s)||Indian Railways|
|End||Anand Vihar (ANVT)|
|Distance travelled||1209 km|
|Train number(s)||12367 / 12368|
|Class(es)||1st AC (1AC CUM 2ND AC), AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper Class, Unreserved|
|Catering facilities||Available (Paid)|
|Operating speed||Average - 58 km/hr Maximum - 110 km/hr|
In the early time Vikramshila ran from Bhagalpur to Patna Junction and from Patna, the boggies of Vikramshila were attached to Magadh Express and the train was then named Magadh Express, which leaves Patna Jn. at 8:00 pm. At that time Poorva Express and Magadh Express were the best trains leaving for New Delhi from Patna. Later on, when Mr. Nitish Kumar became the railway minister of India, he gave Vikramshila its own existence and since then Vikramshila Express uses to run from Bhagalpur to Anand Vihar on its own name. In the mean time, Mr. Kumar introduced Sampoorna Kranti Express from Patna to New Delhi. Both the trains were non stop from Patna to New Delhi (Mughalsarai & Kanpur - technical halts). This was a great relief for the passengers of Bhagalpur, Sultanganj, Bariarpur, Jamalpur Junction, Abhaipur, Kajra, Luckeesarai, Barhiya, Hathidah Junction, Mokama Junction & Barh. It runs from Bhagalpur to Kiul, With Diesel Engine, At Kiul Junction, Diesel engine is replaced by Electric Engine. During its return from Anand Vihar (ANVT) to Kiul Junction (KIUL), It runs with Electric Engine, after Kiul it runs with Diesel Engine. The train now runs with LHB coaches from July, 2017.
- 12367 Vikramshila Express departs from Bhagalpur at 11:15hrs & arrives Anand Vihar at 08:00hrs.
- 12368 Vikramshila Express departs from Anand Vihar at 14:40hrs & arrives Bhagalpur at 12:25hrs.
- WDM 3A loco of Jamalpur Shed between Bhagalpur & Kiul Junction & Vice Versa.
- WAP-7 Loco of Ghaziabad shed between Kiul Junction and Anand Vihar & Vice Versa.
- Sultanganj for
- Jamalpur Junction
- Kiul Junction
- Hathidah Junction
- Mokama Junction
- Bakhtiyarpur Junction
- Patna Sahib
- Patna Junction
- Mughalsarai Junction
- Kanpur Central
- Anand Vihar Terminal
- http://runningstatus.in/. "Vikramshila Express/12367 Live Running Train Status". Runningstatus.in. Retrieved 2015-12-23.