Bhāl region (Hindi: भाल प्रदेश) is spread across political boundaries of two districts of the Indian state of Gujarat,Which Is Also Known As The Land Of Chudasamas. namely Bhavnagar district (Gujarati: ભાવનગર) and Ahmedabad district (Gujarati: અમદાવાદ). The word Bhaal (Gujarati: ભાલ) (Hindi: भाल) seems to have been derived from the Sanskrit word भाल which means forehead. Such a name is given to this region probably because it is mostly as flat as a forehead with almost entire region's soil without any stones, pebbles or gravel.
- 1 Rivers flowing through Bhal region
- 2 Diversity of Bhal region
- 3 New projects coming in Bhal region
- 4 See also
- 5 External links
Rivers flowing through Bhal region
Ghelo River starts near Babra in Amreli district and meets Gulf of Cambay in Bhal Region of Gujarat State.
Kalubhar River starts near Dhasa in Bhavnagar district and meets Gulf of Cambay in Bhal Region of Gujarat State.
Limdi no Bhogavo
Rangholi (merges in Kalubhar before reaching Bhal )
Surendranagar no Bhogavo
Vatrak (merges in Sabarmati)
Diversity of Bhal region
Wildlife and birds
- Velavadar Blackbuck National Park
- Pipli Wetland
- Saltpans & wetlands between Naari & Bawaliyali villages
Archiological and historical sites
Gamph was the princely state of chudasama rajputs , there are 52 villages of chudasama rajputs in dhandhuka area .
- Gorasu - Chudasama Rajput's Sahayak Devi Khodiyar Mataji Temple
- Bhadiyad - Chudasama Rajputs Kuldevi Bhavani Mataji Temple
- Arnej - Bootbhawani Mataji temple
- Bawaliyali - Radha-Krishna temple
- Dholka - Kalikund tirth Jain Temple
- Ganpatipura - Swayambhu Ganpati Idol & temple + Swaminarayan Mandir
- Nani Boru - Lord Shiva Temple built by Prashnora Nagar Brahmin community
Chudasama Rajput was notable rulers of Bhal , they were came here from Junagadh
New projects coming in Bhal region
- Fedara International Airport
- Ahmedabad - Dholera - Bhavnagar six-lane expressway
- Gandhinagar - Ahmedabad - Dholera metro rail