Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is: / ?)(|
There is an ongoing phase II trial studying the effect of entinostat on Hodgkin's lymphoma. It is in other phase II trials for advanced breast cancer (in combination with aromatase inhibitors) and for metastatic lung cancer (in combination with erlotinib). As of September 2013, the Food and Drug Administration is working with the industry to design phase III clinical trials. They seek to evaluate the application of Entinostat for the reduction, or prevention of, treatment resistance to aromatase inhibitors in hormone receptor positive breast cancer. Syndax pharmaceuticals currently holds the rights to Entinostat and recently received $26.6 million in funds to advance treatments of resistant cancers using epigenetic tools.
- Phase I trial of 5-azacitidine (5AC) and SNDX-275 in advanced lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Novel Sulphonylpyrroles as Inhibitors of Hdac S Novel Sulphonylpyrroles
- A Phase 2 Multi-Center Study of Entinostat (SNDX-275) in Patient With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of the Effect of the Addition of SNDX-275 to Continued Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With ER+ Breast Cancer Whose Disease is Progressing
- A Phase 2 Exploratory Study of Erlotinib and SNDX-275 in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Carcinoma Who Are Progressing on Erlotinib
- Breakthrough Designation Granted to Entinostat for Advanced Breast Cancer Silas Inman Published Online: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 http://www.onclive.com/web-exclusives/Breakthrough-Designation-Granted-to-Entinostat-for-Advanced-Breast-Cancer