Fawad Afzal Khan
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Fawad Afzal Khan|
Fawad Khan at Lahore, 2013
29 November 1981 |
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Fawad Afzal Khan (Urdu:فواد افضل خان ; born 29 November 1981) is a Pakistani singer, model and actor. Khan made his Bollywood debut with the film Khoobsurat in 2014, in which he was paired opposite Sonam Kapoor. Khan also owns a clothing brand, called Silk, in collaboration with his wife. It was launched on 18 August 2012.
Early life and career
Khan began his singing career with the Pakistani band Entity Paradigm, as a lead singer. His first album, Irtiqa was released in 2003. The album was critically acclaimed. Khan also came up with the songs Rahguzar, Waqt, Kahan Hai Tu and Hamein Aazma in this album.
Khan made his television debut at the age of 19, in 2000, with the sitcom Jutt and Bond, which was aired on Indus Vision. In year 2008, Khan appeared in Anjum Shehzad's teledrama Satrangi. He got fame performing in the historical drama Dastaan in 2009. He became a household name and Superstar after he played a role in critical and commercial hit drama Humsafar in 2011-2012 which was the highest rated drama. He also played a role in drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai in 2013.
- Khuda Kay Liye
- Akbari Asghari
- Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
- Zindagi Gulzar Hai
- Khoobsurat (Bollywood)
- "Fawad Khan: 15 Things You Didn’t Know About".
- Kiran (25 May 2012). "Fawad Afzal Khan – Biography and Success Story". Fashion in step.Com. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Irtiqa (album)". ultimate-guitar.com. Retrieved 18 September 2014.
- "INSTEP Magazine". Jang.com.pk. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- Features Spotlights Interviews Reviews The Big Piece. "F for Fawad! | PartyLiciouS || Events.Entertainment.Fashion". PartyLiciouS. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- Naqvi, Samia. "EP, back with a bang!". 29 August 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Beauty with brains". The Express Tribune. 27 October 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "The next big thing". Dawn. Archived from the original on 11 December 2007. Retrieved 22 April 2008.
- "Mahira Khan Photo shoot for Libas Magazine 2012". Web.PK. 19 April 2012. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fawad Afzal Khan.|