||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
June 27, 1984 |
|Height||172 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Manager||XS Model Management|
Ordon, the youngest of four sisters, moved to Paris in 1999 after winning a talent contest and signing a contract with now-defunct Madison Models Agency. She has appeared in campaigns for Biotherm, Tally Weijl, Guess, and Bebe, and has appeared in Victoria's Secret catalogs. She starred in the Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick commercial, an hommage to Jean-Luc Godard's film Le Mépris, which featured the young Brigitte Bardot. Ordon has also appeared in television commercials for Carte Noir and Narta. She has appeared on the cover of the French edition of Elle several times, the French edition of Playboy in December 2007, Glamour, and Cosmo. In October 2009, she appeared pregnant in the 30th anniversary edition of Vogue Germany, as seen through the lens of photographer Bruce Weber. In 2010, she appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Ordon made her film debut in 2002 in Cédric Anger's Novela. She then portrayed one of the main characters in the 2003 movie Inquiétudes by director Gilles Bourdos (released with the title "A Sight for Sore Eyes" in the United States). A supporting role in the 2004 independent feature 'Point & Shoot' directed by Shawn Regruto led to the steamy opener in bed with Daniel Craig in 2008's Flashbacks of a Fool.
Ordon's first daughter, Mathilda, was born in Geneva (Clinique Beaulieu) on August 9, 2009. The father is David Mimran, a Swiss-French businessman involved in finance, music and film.
- Chanel - Rouge Allure - Commercial - Julie Ordon (New Spot!). Retrieved 2010-11-29.
- "IMDB entry on Novela". imdb.com. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- "IMDB entry on Inquiétudes". imdb.com. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- "IMDB entry on Point&Shoot". imdb.com. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- "IMDB entry on Flashbacks of a Fool". imdb.com. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- "Mathilda graine de top-modèle". illustre.ch. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- Julie Ordon at the Internet Movie Database
- Julie Ordon at the Fashion Model Directory
- Julie Ordon profile at NYmag.com
- Julie Ordon at XS Model Management