26 March 1992 |
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Eye color||Green / Grey|
|Measurements||(US) 34-23.5-34.5 ; (EU) 82-60-90|
|Dress size||(US) 2 ; (EU) 32 |
Nina Agdal (born 26 March 1992) is a Danish fashion model. She is one of three models to be featured on the cover of the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Agdal, who grew up in Hillerød, Denmark, has modeled for Billabong, Leonisa, Banana Moon Swimwear, Macy's, Frederick's of Hollywood, and Victoria's Secret. In 2012, she made her first appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and was subsequently named the issue's "Rookie of the Year." In 2014, she appeared on the 50th anniversary cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with Chrissy Tiegen and Lily Aldridge.
Agdal appeared in a 2013 Super Bowl television commercial for Carl's Jr./Hardee's, following in the footsteps of Kim Kardashian, Padma Lakshmi, Paris Hilton and fellow Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model Kate Upton.
- "Nina Agdal profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "The Rookies Class Of 2012". Sports Illustrated. 17 February 2012. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Luciani, Jene. "Bikini Body Secrets from Sport's Illustrated Model Nina Agdal". Shape Magazine. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Murphy, Meaghan (1 February 2013). "Nina Agdal follows Kate Upton as Carl's Jr., spokesmodel, lands Super Bowl commercial". Fox News. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Polis, Carey (29 January 2013). "Carl's Jr. Releases New Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich, With Swimsuit Model Nina Agdal (VIDEO)". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- Ward, MIchelle. "Lily Aldridge, Chrissy Teigen & Nina Agdal Grace Sports Illustrated's 50th Anniversary Swimsuit Issue!". People.com. Retrieved 14 February 2014.
- Nina Agdal on Twitter
- Nina Agdal at the Fashion Model Directory
- Nina Agdal for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2012
- Nina Agdal at the Internet Movie Database