||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
Molly Sims, January 2008
May 25, 1973 |
Murray, Kentucky, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Scott Stuber (2011–present)|
Molly Sims (born May 25, 1973) is an American model and actress. She rose to prominence for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and her role as Delinda Deline in the NBC drama Las Vegas.
Sims was born on May 25, 1973, in Murray, Kentucky. She is the daughter of Dottie and Jim Sims. She has an older brother, Todd. Following her graduation from high school, Sims enrolled in Vanderbilt University. In 1993, when Sims was 19 years old, she dropped out to pursue a career in modeling. At Vanderbilt, she was a member of Delta Delta Delta.
Sims was an official spokesmodel for Old Navy ads known for using the tag line "You gotta get this look!" She appeared in the Sports Illustrated "Swimsuit Issue" in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2006 as well as MTV's House of Style. In the 2006 issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue she appeared in a photo wearing a bikini designed by Susan Rosen worth $30 million that was made of diamonds. She is a CoverGirl model and is signed to Next Models Management in New York City.
She appeared as Delinda Deline, for all five seasons of the series Las Vegas.
In 2004, Sims launched Grayce by Molly Sims, a jewelry line which consists of necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. The collection is available at HSN, Henri Bendel, Scoop, Ron Herman and Matches London.
Sims is a Global Ambassador for Population Services International's Five & Alive program, which addresses health crises facing children under the age of five and their families. She is also an ambassador for Operation Smile.
|2000||House of Style||Host/Herself||TV|
|2004||Starsky & Hutch||Mrs. Feldman||Film|
|2007||Punk'd||Herself||May 1, 2007|
|2003–2008||Las Vegas||Delinda Deline||TV series|
|2003–2008||Crossing Jordan||Delinda Deline – guest star||TV series|
|Jizz in My Pants||Digital comedy short|
|2009||The Pink Panther 2||Marguuerite||Film|
|2010||Venus & Vegas||Angie||Film|
|2010||The Rachel Zoe Project||Herself||TV|
|2013||The Carrie Diaries||Vicki Donovan||TV|
|2014||Men at Work||Kelly||TV|
- "Happy Birthday, Molly Sims! See the Supermodel’s Mom-To-Be Tips". InStyle. May 25, 2012. Retrieved June 19, 2012.
- Molly Sims Biography (1971)-)
- "Q&A with Molly Sims". Golf Digest. August 2008.
- "Molly Sims Names Baby Boy Brooks". Winnipeg Free Press. June 26, 2012. Retrieved June 26, 2012.
- "Molly Sims Welcomes Son". People. June 19, 2012. Retrieved June 19, 2012.
- Grayce by Molly Sims
- Molly Sims Jazzed
- "Molly Sims: Worker in Progress :: Articles". Vegas Magazine. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "Molly Sims' Graceful Glamour :: Articles". Aspen Peak Magazine. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Molly Sims.|
- Official Website
- Molly Sims at the Fashion Model Directory
- Molly Sims at the Internet Movie Database
|Host of House of Style