Northwick Park tube station
Location of Northwick Park in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portalCoordinates:|
It is close to Northwick Park Hospital, the Harrow campus of the University of Westminster, and the suburb of Kenton. Kenton station on the Bakerloo line and London Overground's Watford DC Line is within walking distance. If a journey is chosen between the northern end of the Metropolitan line and stations on the Watford DC line on Transport for London's journey planner, walking between Kenton and Northwick Park is generally given as the quickest route.
- 2 August 1880: Metropolitan Railway passes through here en route to Harrow
- 19 July 1908: line electrified
- 28 June 1923: station opened as "Northwick Park and Kenton"
- 15 March 1937: renamed "Northwick Park"
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2007)|
- "Out of Station Interchanges" (Microsoft Excel). Transport for London. May 2011. Archived from the original on 2012-10-20.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2008". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2009". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Customer metrics: entries and exits: 2010". London Underground performance update. Transport for London. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures" (XLS). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2014.
- "Northwick Park". Photographic Archive. London Transport Museum. Archived from the original on 2014-02-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Northwick Park tube station.|
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|