Qingpu District, Shanghai
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
Qingpu in Shanghai
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||675.11 km2 (260.66 sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
The population of Qingpu was counted at 1,081,000 people in the 2010 Census. It has an area of 675.11 km2 (260.66 sq mi).
Qingpu District is the westernmost district of Shanghai Municipality; it is adjacent to Jiangsu and Zhejiang Provinces. Around the lake are a number of tourist scenic areas, all complete in tourist facilities. Among the tourist areas is the waterside town Zhujiajiao, a major tourist destination in the Shanghai region.
There are currently 21 domestic travel services, three international travel business departments, 14 star-rated hotels, and 3 AAAA-grade tourist spots in Qingpu District.
Baihe, the oldest town in Qingpu District, is famous for its performances of huju or Shanghai opera.
Subdistricts and towns
- "Shanghai 2010 Population & Density by District & County (Qu & Xian)". Demographia Observations. 6 June 2011.
- "Company Overview of Liwayway Holdings Company Limited." Businessweek. Retrieved on April 5, 2014. "2277 Hu Qing Ping Highway Shanghai, 201702 China"
- "Home." French School of Shanghai. Retrieved on 23 May 2014. "Campus de Qingpu : 350, Gao Guang Lu, Qingpu District 201702 Shanghai (Chine)" and "Campus de Pudong : 1555, Jufeng Lu, Pudong District 201208 Shanghai (Chine)"
- "Kontakt." German School of Shanghai EuroCampus. Retrieved on 23 May 2014. "Deutsche Schule Shanghai EuroCampus 350 Gaoguang Lu Shanghai 201702 " - Chinese address: "上海德国学校 欧洲校园 （浦西） 201702上海市高光路350号"
- "青浦区". Xíngzhèngqūhuà 行政区划网 (in simplified Chinese). XZQH. Retrieved 24 May 2012-05-24.