From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
South China or Southern China may refer to:
- One of the southern regions of China:
- South China (continent), an ancient continent studied in geology
- Southern China, an approximate geographical, culture and language region within China
- South China Athletic Association, a sports club in various Hong Kong first division sports leagues
- South China, Maine, a village in the town of China in Kennebec County, Maine, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.