37th century BC
(Redirected from 3648 BC)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Millennium:||4th millennium BC|
|Categories:||Births – Deaths
Establishments – Disestablishments
The 37th century BC was a century which lasted from the year 3700 BC to 3601 BC.
- In the south of England, a rapid expansion of monument building occurred around 3700 BC.
- In the city of Uruk, southern Mesopotamia, groups of tokens representing commercial transactions begin to be enclosed in hollow clay balls and kept in archives.
- The Maykop culture, a major Bronze Age archaeological culture in the Western Caucasus region of Southern Russia, began around 3700 BC.
- Lothal of Indus Valley Civilization in India (3700 BCE).
- "Archaeology dating technique uncovers 'property boom' of 3700 BC". The Guardian. June 6, 2011. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- "From lumps of clay to arithmetic and grammar". The Washington Post. Highbeam Research. December 6, 1993. Retrieved September 2, 2012. (subscription required)
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|