This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Part of a series on|
Alikhail (Pashto: علی خیل) or Alikhail is a Pakhtun tribe in Pakistan India and Afghanistan. Alikhail belongs to the Ghilji tribe of the Bettani confederation of Pashtuns. It is considered a "brother tribe" of the Sulemankhel and Tanoli tribes. Alikhail's are the descendants of Bibi Mato (Daughter of Batani).
Minzai, NipKhail, Mamozai, Uriakhail, Mushkhail, Isapkhail, Maist, Sulemanzai, Dawlak, Shahmurad khail, Mardankhail, Gagan, Bukhankhail, Kambarkhail, Chaka, Saikach, Khozai, Adukhail, Gadakhail, Shahalam khail, Manzar khail
- Ali Khel, Orakzai Agency, Pakistan
- Ali Khel, Jalandhar, Punjab, India
- Ali Khel, a district in Ghazni, Afghanistan
- Ali Khel, Waziristan, a town in Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- Ali Khel, a town in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Ali Khel, Malakand, Swat KPK, Pakistan
- Ali Khel, Paktia, Afghanistan
- Ali Khel, district of Laghman, Afghanistan
- Ali Khel, Azakhel Bala, Nowshera of KPK province of Pakistan
- Neamet Ullah History of the Afghans|Bernhard Dorn|1836|p=49
- Frank Clements (2003). Conflict in Afghanistan: a historical encyclopedia. ABC-CLIO. pp. 148–. ISBN 978-1-85109-402-8. Retrieved 1 April 2011.