|Community areas||Near North Side, Chicago|
The neighborhood was named after the Frances Cabrini Rowhouses and William Green Homes that once took up most of the area. The buildings were overrun with crime and fell into disrepair. Most of the buildings have been razed, and the entire neighborhood is being redeveloped into a combination of mid-rise buildings and row houses. The stated goal for the redevelopment is to create a mixed-income neighborhood with some units reserved for public housing tenants.
- Seward Park
- Durso Park
- Jenner (PreK-8)
- Cabrini Extension North (1958)
- Cabrini Extension South (1958)
- William Green Homes (1962)
- Frances Cabrini Rowhouses (1942)
- Parkside of Old Town (2011)
- The Larrabee
- Clifford, Stephanie (2010-08-13). "Home – The Cabrini-Green Projects". Cabrini-green.com. Archived from the original on 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2011-12-20.
- Le Mignot, Suzanne (2022-02-18). "From The Rubble Of Cabrini-Green, A New Vision Of Mixed-Income Housing Became A Reality". CBS Broadcasting Inc. Retrieved 2022-06-15.