|Community areas||Near North Side, Chicago|
The neighborhood was named after the Chicago housing development, Frances Cabrini Rowhouses and William Green Homes, that once took up most of the area. The buildings were overrun with crime and fell into disrepair. Most of the buildings have been razed and the entire neighborhood is being redeveloped into a combination of high-rise buildings and row houses, with the stated goal of creating a mixed-income neighborhood, with some units reserved for public housing tenants.
- Seward Park
- Durso Park
- Jenner (PreK-8)
- Cabrini Extension North(1958)
- Cabrini Extension South (1958)
- William Green Homes (1962)
- Frances Cabrini Rowhouses (1942)
- Parkside of Old Town (2011)
- The Larrabee
- Clifford, Stephanie (2010-08-13). "Home - The Cabrini-Green Projects". Cabrini-green.com. Retrieved 2011-12-20.