During a meeting with international press in Copenhagen (2014)
|Birth name||Emmanuela Marrone|
|Also known as||Emma|
|Born||May 25, 1984|
After working with several bands, she won the Italian talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi in March 2010, and signed a contract with record label Universal Music. On February 18, 2012, she won first place at the annual televised Sanremo Music Festival 2012 with her song Non è l'inferno. She has recorded 1 EP, 3 albums and 15 singles, and received 2 Multiplatinum, 14 Platinum discs and 2 Gold discs.
- 1 Biography
- 1.1 Early life and musical beginnings: KaRadreon and H2O
- 1.2 TV experience on Superstar Tour and performing with Lucky Star, Mjur and Anonimo Soul
- 1.3 Amici, first solo record Oltre and rise to success
- 1.4 Second solo record, A me piace così and second place in the Sanremo Music Festival 2011
- 1.5 Sarò libera and victory at the Sanremo Music Festival 2012
- 1.6 2013: third studio album Schiena
- 1.7 2014: Eurovision Song Contest 2014
- 2 Vocal and interpretative skills
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Discography
- 5 Tour
- 6 Author and songwriter for other singers
- 7 Filmography
- 8 Producer and Screenwriter
- 9 Awards
- 10 Other activities
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Early life and musical beginnings: KaRadreon and H2O
Born in Florence, she spent her early childhood in Sesto Fiorentino. At the age of four, she moved with her family to Aradeo in the province of Lecce, from which her parents originally came. She acquired her passion for music from her father Rosario, who was a guitarist in a band from Aradeo called "Karadreon", which was formed when Marrone was 9–10 years old, and which performed in festivals and clubs. Emma was in a band called H2O (always the Father). She graduated from Classical High School, writing a thesis on music; She worked in a warehouse and was a saleswoman for three years.
TV experience on Superstar Tour and performing with Lucky Star, Mjur and Anonimo Soul
She started her professional musical career in 2003, when she took part in the second Italian edition of Popstars (later renamed Superstar Tour); Emma won the talent show, and along with Laura Pisu and Colomba Pane formed the Lucky Star. The group released a successful single in 2003 called Stile, released on the Universal label. In 2006 the group recorded the soundtrack of the cartoon W.I.T.C.H and released a Dance-pop album, called LS3. The band broke up. In 2007, she formed another group of Alternative rock music, the M.J.U.R.,stands for Mad Jesters Until Rave. The group has won a contract with Dracma Records, and recorded an album between August and September 2007, and released in January 2008, called Mjur with ten tracks written and composed by its members. Between the 2007 and 2009, Emidio Marrone, has been in the band Anonimo Soul with his uncle, proposing music soul and funky. Until 2009 she also played in a band of which her father Rosario Marooned is a part, the H20.
Amici, first solo record Oltre and rise to success
In 2009, she took part in another talent show for Canale 5, Amici di Maria De Filippi, winning this competition too. In March 2010 Universal Music she released her first EP, Oltre, that was very successful in Italy, peaking at number one for two weeks on the Italian Albums Chart. In the same month her first single was also released, Calore, which peaked at number one for two weeks as well and was also certified platinum digital.
In June, she began a summer-long tour, her first: Ahi ce sta passu tour(sentence in Salento dialect). She toured throughout Italy accompanied by her band. In the same month, she also took part to the Amici Tour 2010 with all the contestants of the talent show. On July 2010, the second single from Oltre was released: Un Sogno A Costo Zero. After the tour, she released the video for the third single Sembra Strano.
In the summer of 2010, Marrone received the prize best female vocalist of the year 2010 at the Venice Music Awards.
Second solo record, A me piace così and second place in the Sanremo Music Festival 2011
On September 24, 2010, a new single called Con le nuvolewas released. On October 19 her second solo record was released, also from Universal, A me piace così which debuted at # 2 on the Federation of the Italian Music Industry, while in Switzerland peaked at number 50. Also in November 19, the second single from the album "Cullami" was released.
On November 30, 2010, a Special Edition was released which included both the albums (Oltre and A me piace così) with two new songs: L'Amore Che Ho (written by Neffa) and (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay (duet with Craig David).
Marrone participated in the Sanremo Music Festival 2011 with the group Modà with the song Arriverà, finishing in second place, behind Roberto Vecchioni. In conjunction with the participation of the singer in the Sanremo Music Festival 2011 Sanremo Edition album with a new cover, the song of Sanremo Arriverà, plus two new songs Io son per te l'amore and Per sempre was released.
Also in February 2011 she was nominated for the TRL Awards 2011 in the category "Best Talent Show Artist".The track Arriverà débuted, reaching the first position in the Italian Top Digital Download. A month later, on April 15, 2011, the new single Io son per te l'amore began receiving radio airplay.
Emma, in the spring of 2011, opened the only Italian date of the tour of Taylor Swift. The May 29, 2011 opened the final of the Italian Cup 2010–2011 to Stadio Olimpico of Rome singing the Italian National Anthem.
In summer of 2011 A me piace cosi Tour 2011 (her second tour), began. in the same period has opened two concerts Vasco Rossi e and three concerts of Gianna Nannini. Still in summer of 2011 was awarded the Wind Music Awards 2011 for sales of A me piace cosi and sales in digital single in collaboration with Modà, Arriverà.
In July 2011 Marrone participated in a festival dedicated to Italian singer Giorgio Gaber, singing two songs, Io non mi sento italiano e La libertà.
Sarò libera and victory at the Sanremo Music Festival 2012
On September 20, 2011 she released her third solo record, Sarò libera, driven by the singled by the same name released on September 2, 2011. 'Sarò libera' has been certified digital gold, while the album Sarò liberà, went straight to number one in the Federation of the Italian Music Industry, and was officially certified Double platinum. On October 28, 2011, the second single, Tra Passione e lacrime was released.
The January 15, 2012 she announced her participation in the Sanremo Music Festival 2012 with the song Non è l'inferno, and for the occasion released the Sarò Libera Sanremo edition. On the third night of the festival Marrone sang a duet with Gary Go in If Paradise Is Half as Nice and the fourth evening, with Alessandra Amoroso in Non è l'inferno. The February 19, 2012 is proclaimed winner of the 62nd Sanremo Music Festival 2012. The song 'Non è l'inferno' went straight to number one in the Top Digital Download Italian, and was then certified multiplatinum. The single Switzerland reached the 19th position, remaining for 3 consecutive weeks in the Swiss Music Charts. While the album Sarò Libera, also in the Swiss Music Charts, only reached 43rd with the Sarò Libera Sanremo edition with eight weeks at that ranking.
In February 2012 Marrone was nominated for a Kids' Choice Award 2012 in the category Best Italian singer.
The March 31, 2012 Marrone made a comeback in the talent show Amici di Maria De Filippi, returning to race in the category BIG, then won by Alessandra Amoroso. On this occasion Alessandra Amoroso announced an intention to split the prize, consisting of a free concert at Arena di Verona which was subsequently held on September 5, 2012, with Emma. The show released the song that Emma wrote to Antonino titled Resta ancora un pò, a song that reached the 6th position of the Top Digital Download Italian.
Also during this period she received two nominations TRL Awards 2012 in the categories Best Fan and Italians Do It Better and was able to secure victory in the category Italian Do It Better. The April 27, 2012 is published cercavo amore, the fourth single from her album Sarò libera. The single stayed for two weeks at the top in the Top Digital Download Italian was later certified platinum; debuted in Switzerland in the Swiss Music Charts at the 68th position.
In July 10, 2012 the official remix of Cercavo amore by Alex Gaudino and Jason Rooney and containing two songs was released. Cercavo amore was chosen for Just Dance 4 (the only Italian song present).
On July 2, 2012 Marooned went to Rai 1 at the Wind Music Awards 2012 and was credited for sales of Sarò libera. During the evening, in addition to singing the single Cercavo amore, Marrone sang a duet with Pino Daniele to the tune of Io per lei and Quando. Il Concerto del vincitore – Tezenis Live with Alessandra Amoroso was held on September 5 at Arena di Verona, after which she was sent to Canale 5 on September 6.
In the month of July she began her third tour, called Sarò libera, and the tour sold more than 160,000 tickets (excluding stages with free admission) and sold out almost every concert. The September 17, 2012 is extracted the fifth single from the album Sarò libera, Maledetto quel giorno.
On October 8, 2012, Marrone gave a concert at the Koko Club in London for Puglia Sounds in London, promoting music from the region of Apulia. On November 6, 2012, the tracklist of the triple disc Per Gaber... io ci sono, a tribute to Giorgio Gaber was announced with Marooned singing the song Freedom. On November 11, on the site of Il Corriere della Sera, a preview of the music video of the song Non sono solo te, included in the Sarò libera, of which Emma is both Producer and Screenwriter, was released.
2013: third studio album Schiena
In February 2013, for the second consecutive year, Marrone received a nomination to the Kids' Choice Award 2013 in the category Best Italian singer. On February 15, in the fourth evening of Sanremo Music Festival 2013, dedicated to Sanremo Story, Marrone sang a duet with Annalisa in Per Elisa by Alice. February 16 Marrone was chosen as artistic director of a team of Amici di Maria De Filippi, going to the match against the team of Miguel Bosé. On 9 April 2013, the label Universal Music, released her third solo studio album, called Schiena, that reached number one on the official Italian album chart, and it was certified platinum.
2014: Eurovision Song Contest 2014
On 21 January 2014, it was announced by RAI that Emma would represent Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark. and that she would perform "La mia città". Emma finished 21st with 33 points, the worst result for Italy since 1968 and the first time Italy hasn't placed inside the top ten since its return in 2011.
Vocal and interpretative skills
Emma is a Pop and Rock musician, with a powerful voice, which is hoarse and raspy. Immersed in music as a child, Marrone identifies Gianna Nannini as her artistic reference point; among her other artistic reference points are Mina and Loredana Bertè. Her Timbre biting was noted by critical Mario Luzzatto Fegiz.
The pianist Nazzareno Carusi called out her particular stamp and wild beauty and her instinctive singing but suggested she study singing technique so as not to strain her voice. The singer Roberto Vecchioni worked with Marrone on her the interpretive skills, calling her one of the best singers of the moment.
From the beginning of her career Marrone has taken part in several initiatives of solidarity, social commitment and charity. In February 2011 Emma participated in the exhibition Se non ora quando, a movement of protest in support of the rights of women,; she participated in the same movement in 2012. In several interviews, the singer said she had always participated, since she was very young, in various social events and worked for social services. In a March 2011 interview with Gioia, Marrone revealed that in 2009 on the eve of a promotional mini-tour with Mjur, Emma discovered she had uterine cancer. After a 7-hour emergency surgery in Rome, the tumor was removed and her womb was saved. She then launched a campaign to raise awareness of cancer prevention among young people. From May 2011 Emma offered a testimonial to AIRC (Italian Association for Cancer Research), to help cancer research. Also in 2011 Emma loaned her image to a campaign dedicated to the prevention of cancer ANT (National Association of Cancer), ONLUS which operates free-home health care for those suffering from cancer.
In September 2011, she participated in the inauguration of the Tutti a scuola, broadcast on RAI 1 which was attended, among others, by the President of the Italian Republic Giorgio Napolitano and Francesco Profumo of the Ministry of Education, University and Research. Subsequently, she participated in the concert O'Scià – IX edition, an event born to create awareness of the problem of illegal immigration that for years afflicted the island of Sicily. In the A me piace così Tour, the singer, on the occasion of the referendums of 2011, declared her opposition to nuclear power in Italy, creating a shirt with personally written «Stop Nuclear».
In 2012 Emma joined the fashion footwear brand Ishikawa. 300 pieces were created, on which the singer personally worked. The proceeds were donated in full to the Association Onus Peter Pan, to help sick children. On May 27, 2012, she participated in the Dream on show, a show organized by the Department for Drug Policy, Minister for International Cooperation and Integration Office of the Prime Minister, to deliver a message against all drugs. On July 11, 2012, she participated in the concert SLAncio di vita, against the SLA, aimed at funding research on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. In the Summer of 2012 she worked with the Civil Protection of Misericordia, donating the entire proceeds of her concert to Lastra a Signa of July 21, for the purchase of a multi-purpose machine.
Emma was born in Florence, graduated in Aradeo, and now lives in Frascati (near Rome). At the end of 2009 she began a relationship with an Amici di Maria De Filippi's dancer Stefano De Martino. Following a brief separation caused by Stefano's affair with Giulia Pauselli, another talent show dancer, Stefano announced in March 2011 that he and Emma were back together. Emma and Stefano, in April 2012, broke definitively after a second affair Stefano had with showgirl Belen Rodriguez.
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|A me piace così||2||50|
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications|
|Un sogno a costo zero||-||-||-|
|Con le nuvole||16||-||-|
|Io son per te l'amore||28||-||-|
|Tra passione e lacrime||42||-||-|
|2012||Non è l'inferno||1||19||Multiplatinum|
|Maledetto quel giorno||34||-||-|
|L'amore non mi basta||11||-||Platinum|
|2014||Trattengo il fiato||36||-||Gold|
|La mia città||24||-||Gold|
|Resta ancora un po'||16||-||Gold|
|2003||Stile||Gaetano Morbioli||Non-album single|
|Un sogno a costo zero||Roberto Saku Cinardi|
|Con le nuvole||Roberto Saku Cinardi||A me piace così|
|2011||Arriverà||A me piace così
|Io son per te l'amore||Marco Salom|
|Sarò libera||Sarò libera|
|Tra passione e lacrime|
|2012||Non è l'inferno||Sarò libera
|Maledetto quel giorno|
|2013||Amami||Ludovico Galletti & Sami Schinaia||Schiena|
|Dimentico tutto||Luca Tartaglia|
|L'amore non mi basta|
|2014||Trattengo il fiato||Marco Salom|
|La mia città||Leandro Emede & Nicolò Cerioni||Schiena vs Schiena|
Other charted songs
|2014||La Mia Città||40||-|
- Schiena Tour
Emma, who also plays the guitar during her Schiena Tour, is accompanied in her concerts by her official band, formed in 2013. The current lineup is as follows:
- Sladü: Electric guitars and acoustic guitars (from Schiena Tour)
- Fabrizio Ferraguzzo: Electric guitars and acoustic guitars (from Schiena Tour)
- Roberto Cardelli: Keyboard (from Schiena Tour)
- Mylious Johnson: Drums (from Schiena Tour)
- Matteo Bassi: Electric bass (from Schiena Tour)
- Arianna Mereu: Vocalist (from Sarò libera Tour)
*We therefore exclude the formation of instrumental and vocal membership of the previous band of which he was a member: Karadreon, Lucky Star, M.j.u.r, Anonimo Soul and H2O.
Author and songwriter for other singers
- Collaborations authorship and / or compositions are listed in parentheses in the title.
|2012||Resta ancora un po'
(text: Emma; music: Emma and Pino Perris)
Producer and Screenwriter
- 2012 – Non sono solo te (music video directed by Gianluca Montesano)
|2003||Superstar Tour||Talent Show||Herself||Won|
|2010||Amici di Maria De Filippi||Talent Show||Herself||Won|
|Venice Music Awards||Best Female Voice||Herself||Won|
|Wind Music Awards||2x Platinum EP||Oltre||Won|
|2011||TRL Awards||Best Talent Show Artist||Herself||Nominated|
|Wind Music Awards||Platinum album||A me piace così||Won|
|Wind Music Awards||Platinum single||Arriverà||Won|
|iTunes Rewind 2011||New artist of the year 2011||Herself||Won|
|2012||Sanremo Music Festival 2012||Artists||Non è l'inferno||Won|
|Kid's Choice Awards||Best Italian singer||Herself||Nominated|
|Wind Music Awards||Platinum album||Sarò libera||Won|
|TRL Awards 2012||Italians do it better||Herself||Won|
|2013||Kid's Choice Awards||Best Italian singer||Herself||Nominated|
|MTV Europe Music Awards||Best Italian Act||Herself||Nominated|
- AIRC (Italian Association for Cancer Research-2011 – ongoing)
- ANT (National Association of Cancer-2011 – ongoing)
- Hyundai i10 Sound Edition with Cercavo amore
- Hyundai i20 Sound Edition with Maledetto quel giorno
- Jersey of the A me piace così Tour against nuclear power in Italy.
- 300 pieces of the Limited Edition Celebrity Soledad footwear Ishikawa (made for charity with the fashion brand).
- Meshes of its merchandising implemented in conjunction with a friend
- Emma (1984-05-25). "Gender Pop". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Source 'Rockol', gender Pop Rock" (in Italian). Rockol.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- g. l. p. (2011-07-03). "The Pop rock of Emma" (in Italian). Ricerca.repubblica.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma Marrone". The profile Engine. 2010-03-19. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "TgCom24,Emma:'I do not stop and sing for my fans'". Tgcom24.mediaset.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma with the Guitar 'Sarò libera tour'". Radioitalia.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma plays guitar on tour: 'I hurt my fingers'". Gossipetv.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Diego Odello, 18 giugno 2011. "Emma plays guitar in an interview". Mondoreality.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "A me piace cosi Double Platinum" (PDF). Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Fimi.it – Sarò Libera e Oltre Triple Platinum".
- "Arriverà Multiplatinum Digital" (PDF). Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Cercavo amore Platinum Digital" (PDF). Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'Non è l'inferno' Multuplatinum digital" (PDF). Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Steffen Hung (2010-03-25). "The single "Calore" platinum digital in". Italiancharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'Sarò libera' single digital gold". Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma on guitar and new look". Invidia.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Quando Emma abitava a Sesto. L'appello dei vicini: "Torna a trovarci"". Corriere fiorentino. 22 February 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
- Karadreon ed H2o[dead link]
- "Site h2o Music live". Digilander.libero.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma:biography". Mtv.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'Emma: I worked as a saleswoman'". Style.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'La Stampa': interview Emma". Lastampa.it. 2012-06-22. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- W.I.T.C.H.[dead link]
- "Lucky Star". Musictory.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- sheet MJUR from the site of the 'Dracma Records'[dead link]
- "Mjur". Metal.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "''Anonimo Soul''". Salentomovida.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Myspace of Emidio Marrone[dead link]
- Steffen Hung (2010-03-25). "The album "Oltre" in Italian Albums Chart". Italiancharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Steffen Hung (2010-03-25). "The single "Calore" platinum digital in Italian Albums Chart". Italiancharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "News about "Oltre"' double platinum in Italy". Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- "''Oltre'' 'the second best-selling album' of 2010 in Italy". Zonareality.wordpress.com. 2011-01-18. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Steffen Hung. "Swiss Music Charts". Swisscharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Emma dreams of a duet with Gianna Nannini[dead link]
- "'Venice Music Awards':triumph for Emma". Sologossip.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana'". Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Steffen Hung. "'Swiss Music Charts'". Swisscharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma along with 'Modà' second festival of Sanremo". Tgcom24.mediaset.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Cover album[dead link]
- "Emma open the concert of Taylor Swift". Gingergeneration.it. 2014-05-04. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma sings the 'Italian national anthem'". Tvblog.it. 1975-07-05. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "'A me piace cosi Tour 2011'". Ansa.it. 2011-04-22. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "A me piace così è multiplatino" (PDF). Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Sarò libera, the new album by Emma Marrone[dead link]
- "'Sarò libera' digital gold". Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma in 'benvenuti al nord'". Wambie.com. 2012-01-21. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Alessio Moriggi (2013-12-28). "Emma won the 'Sanremo Music Festival 2012'". Lenovae.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Swiss Chart:Non è l'inferno alla 19
- Steffen Hung (2012-03-18). "Swiss Chart:3 settimane di permanenza per Non è l'inferno". Swisscharts.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Swiss Charts: Sarò libera alla 43
- Swiss Charts:8 settimane in classifica per Sarò libera
- Pubblicato da chiara. "Amici:Emma returning to race in the category ''BIG''". Musica10.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Wins Alessandra Amoroso and divide the prize with emma
- "''Resta ancora un pò'' has reached the 6th position of the ''Top Digital Download''". Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma wins Trl Awards". Trlawards.mtv.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "published 'Cercavo amore'". Earone.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Cercavo amore the first two times". Fimi.it. 2014-04-28. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Swiss Charts:the 68th position for Cercavo amore
- [%= data.comment.created_on %]. "Just dance 4 tracklist". Theverge.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Wind music awards 2012". Realityshow.blogosfere.it. 1975-07-05. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma e Alessandra ''queens'' of 'Arena di Verona'". .lastampa.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Sarò libera Tour". Ansa.it. 2012-05-20. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "ANSA:more than 160,000 tickets sold for the ''Sarò libera tour''". Ansa.it. 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Sold out in almost every concert". Adnkronos. 2012-12-02. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- AGI:a triumph for the 'Sarò libera tour', more than 160,000 tickets sold and sold out at every stage
- "Maledetto quel giorno radio date". Earone.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma conquest London". Musica.virgilio.it. 2013-01-30. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "''Heat'' Emma london". Radioitalia.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Michela Ventrella. "Emma at Koko Club:a success". Corrieredelmezzogiorno.corriere.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Tracklist ''Per Gaber...Io ci sono''". Giorgiogaber.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- 15 novembre 2012 (1999-02-22). "non sono solo te video". Nuovecanzoni.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Non sono solo te video musicale che accompagna il tour
- 13 febbraio 2013 di Francesca Verde (2013-02-13). "Emma nominated for a Kids' Choice Award 2013". Optimaitalia.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma duet with Annalisa to Sanremo". Calciosport24.it. 2013-02-16. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- 16 febbraio 2013 di Francesca Verde (2013-02-16). "Emma art director of Amici". Optimaitalia.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Alain Franzoni (Mind Srl) (1977-06-29). "Esce il 9 aprile l'album ''Schiena''". Universalmusic.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Alain Franzoni (Mind Srl) (1977-06-29). "L'Universal Music Italia presenta Schiena". Universalmusic.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Fimi Peak Position". Fimi.it. 2013-04-14. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Certificazioni Fimi week 24: Schiena disco di platino". Fimi.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Ufficiale: Emma all’Eurovision Song Contest 2014 per l’Italia" [Official: Emma in the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 for Italy]. Eurofestival News (in Italian). Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Granger, Anthony (24 January 2014). "Italy: Emma Marrone To Sing "La mia città"". Eurovoix.com. Retrieved 24 January 2014.
- "Emma powerful voice". Monopolilibera.it. 2011-02-25. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Felice Liperi (2012-08-05). "Emma: a hoarse voice and gritty of Salento" (in Italian). Ricerca.repubblica.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma voice hoarse and scratchy". Mentiinformatiche.com. 2014-01-25. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma: ''She is thanks to Gianna Nannini song''". Gossipetv.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Emma:It would be a dream to sing with Gianna Nannini
- Di Carlo Moretti (2012-07-19). "Interview with Emma". Roma.repubblica.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Fegiz talk about Emma". Mondoreality.com. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Nazzareno carusi talking about emma[dead link]
- web-design Valentina Tampellini - email@example.com. "Vecchioni praised the acting talents of emma". Vecchioni.org. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma in favor of women's rights". Lapresse.it. 2011-12-11. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma for women". Abruzzo24ore.tv. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Articoli nazionali (2012-02-21). "Emma returns to demonstrate in favor of women". Senonoraquando.eu. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Emma guest in a political program[dead link]
- "Emma exceeds the tumor". Tgcom.mediaset.it. 2011-03-17. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- "Emma talks about her battle with cancer". Corriere.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Marco. "Emma testimonial of AIRC". Tuttonews.net. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Emma testimonial of ANT[dead link]
- Emma at the opening of the school year
- "Emma against nuclear energy". Corrierefiorentino.corriere.it. Retrieved 2014-05-12.
- Emma invites you to vote against nuclear energy in Italy[dead link]
- Emma with 'Ishikawa' for sick children
- Emma against all types of drugs
- Emma a concert against SLA
- Emma in concert for charity
- EMMA MARRONE: «NON HO PIÙ PAURA. O QUASI»
- "Cercavo amore" di Emma Marrone: ecco come nasce il nuovo singolo
- "Italian Charts - Emma - Albums". Italiancharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Swiss Charts - Emma - Albums" (in German). Hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Italian album certifications – Emma" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved 23 January 2015. Select Album e Compilation in the field Sezione. Enter Emma in the field Filtra. The certification will load automatically
- Positions and sales of songs
- Swiss Music Chart
- "MTV EMA: svelate le nomination, in testa Justin Timberlake e Macklemore" (in Italian). Rockol.it. 17 September 2013.
- Emma testimonial of 'Fix Design'
- Emma testimonial of 'Fili e grani'
- Emma testimonial for 'AIRC(Italian Association for Cancer Research)'
- Emma testimonial for 'ANT(National Association of Cancer)'
- Emma testimonial of 'Ishikawa' for 'Peter Pan Onlus
- Emma testimonial of 'Tezenis'
- 'Calore' in Top of the spot 2010 vol.2
- Emma Marrone sponsors of TicToc Samsung
- Song advertising Hyundai i10 Sound Edition
- Spot Hyundai i20 Sound Edition with 'Maledetto quel giorno'
- Emma realizes the shirts of their merchandising
- Emma Shop
|Awards and achievements|
|Sanremo Music Festival
|Italy in the Eurovision Song Contest
with "Grande amore"