From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Flying car may refer to:
- Flying car (aircraft), a car or automobile which can also fly, allowing fast door-to-door travel and easy parking.
- Roadable aircraft, a certification class of aircraft that can also legally travel on roads.
- Personal air vehicle, any aircraft that can hypothetically be used for point-to-point personal air travel.
- Hovercar, a car or automobile similar to commercial and military hovercraft vehicles.
- Fly-car, a rapid response medical assistance vehicle
- The Flying Car, a short film written and directed by Kevin Smith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying car.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.