|Key people||Jørgen Holme, CEO|
Jet Time operates contract and ad hoc passenger and freight charters throughout Europe and short notice wet-lease charters for scheduled airlines (Air Greenland, Scandinavian Airlines, Norwegian Air Shuttle, etc.) It also provides VIP charters for clients including VW, Mercedes-Benz, FC Copenhagen, Rosenborg BK and Malmö FF. The airline was founded by a group of Danish investors and operated its first flight on 19 September 2006.
In December 2016, it has been announced that Jet Time and Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) end their contract to operate eight ATR 72-600s in early 2017 as SAS wants to concentrate on larger aircraft. Therefore, the relatively new ATRs have been phased out by Jet Time.
- Aalborg - Aalborg Airport
- Aarhus - Aarhus Airport
- Billund - Billund Airport (Crew Base)
- Copenhagen - Kastrup Airport (Crew Base)
- Helsinki - Helsinki Airport (Crew Base)'
- Tampere - Tampere Airport
- Vaasa - Vaasa Airport
- Oulu - Oulu Airport
- Chania - Chania Airport
- Corfu - Corfu Airport
- Heraklion - Heraklion Airport
- Kavala - -Kavala Airport
- Kefalonia - Kefalonia Airport
- Kos - Kos Airport
- Rhodes - Rhodes International Airport, "Diagoras"
- Samos - Samos International Airport
- Skiathos - Skiathos Airport
- Bergen - Flesland Airport
- Kristiansand - Kjevik Airport
- Oslo - Gardermoen Airport
- Stavanger - Sola Airport
- Tromsø - Langnes Airport
- Arrecife - Lanzarote Airport
- Fuerteventura - Fuerteventura Airport
- Lanzerote - Lanzerote Airport
- Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria Airport
- Málaga - Málaga Airport
- Palma de Mallorca - Son Sant Joan Airport
- Tenerife - Tenerife South Airport
- Gothenburg - Landvetter Airport
- Halmstad - Halmstad Airport
- Jönköping - Jönköping Airport
- Kalmar - Kalmar Airport
- Malmö - Malmö Airport
- Sundsvall - Timrå Airport
- Luleå - Luleå Airport
- Umeå - Umeå Airport
- Norrköping - Norrköping Airport
- Stockholm - Arlanda Airport
- Örebro - Örebro Airport
- Växjö - Småland
- Antalya - Antalya Airport
- Alanya - Antalya Gazipasa Airport
- Dalaman - Dalaman Airport
- Izmir - Adnan Menderes Airport
- Milas - Milas-Bodrum Airport
|Boeing 737-700||6||—||148||1 operated by Jettime Finland OY (as of January 2020)|
- Jet Time management Team Archived 12 February 2013 at Archive.today
- "Contact Archived 23 April 2014 at Archive.today." Jet Time. Retrieved on 23 April 2014. "Jet Time A/S Skøjtevej 27-31 2770 Kastrup Denmark"
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World. October 2019: 13.
- "Denmark's Jet Time adds maiden B737-800". ch-aviation.com. 20 November 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World. October 2019: 14.
Media related to Jettime at Wikimedia Commons