Aéroport Alpes–Isère d'Exploitation de l'Aéroport de Grenoble (SEAG)
|Elevation AMSL||1,302 ft / 396.8 m|
Location of Rhône-Alpes region in France
Source: French AIP
Alpes–Isère Airport (formerly Grenoble-Isère Airport) or Aéroport Alpes–Isère (IATA: GNB, ICAO: LFLS), is an international airport serving Grenoble which is situated 2.5 km north-northwest of Saint-Étienne-de-Saint-Geoirs and 40 km west-northwest of Grenoble, both communes in the Isère, département of France. The airport handled 307,979 passengers in 2019 and mostly features winter seasonal leisure traffic.
Formerly known as Grenoble–Saint-Geoirs Airport since 1968 Winter Olympics, the appellation, Isere, refers to the department of Isère. A campus of the École nationale de l'aviation civile is also located at the airport.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter flights to and from Alpes–Isère Airport:
|British Airways||Seasonal: London–Gatwick, London–Heathrow|
|easyJet||Seasonal: Bristol, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London–Gatwick, London–Luton|
|Jet2.com||Seasonal: Birmingham, Bristol (begins 19 December 2021), London–Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Ryanair||Seasonal: Bristol, Dublin, London-Stansted|
|Transavia||Seasonal: Rotterdam/The Hague|
|Wizz Air||Seasonal: London–Luton, Warsaw–Chopin|
Coach links connect the airport with the centre of Grenoble.
- LFLS – GRENOBLE SAINT-GEOIRS. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 25 March 2021.
- "Union des Aéroports Français". www.aeroport.fr. Retrieved 1 March 2021.
- grenoble-airport.com Horaires et lignes régulières (French) retrieved 29 September 2019
- "Jet2's Bristol Airport base will bring 450,000-holiday seats". ukaviation.news. 11 November 2020.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 February 2010. Retrieved 26 December 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Media related to Aéroport de Grenoble-Isère at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Aéroport de Grenoble-Isère (Union des Aéroports Français) (in French)
- Airport information for LFLS at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for Grenoble-Saint Geoirs Airport (GNB) at Aviation Safety Network