2010-13 Nissan Elgrand 2.5 Highway Star van (E52, in Australia).
|Also called||Isuzu Fargo Filly|
Nissan Caravan Elgrand
Nissan Homy Elgrand
|Body and chassis|
The Nissan Elgrand (Japanese: 日産・エルグランド, Nissan Erugurando) is a minivan manufactured by Nissan Shatai for Nissan since 1997, available in three model developments, the E50, the E51 and as of 2010 the E52. The Elgrand is commonly used by celebrities in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand and some other countries/regions around the world.
First generation (E50; 1997–2002)
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3-door minivan|
|Length||4,740–4,775 mm (186.6–188.0 in)|
5,640 mm (222.0 in) (jumbo taxi)
|Width||1,775–1,800 mm (69.9–70.9 in)|
1,900 mm (74.8 in) (jumbo taxi)
|Height||1,940–1,955 mm (76.4–77.0 in)|
2,480 mm (97.6 in) (jumbo taxi)
|Curb weight||1,940–2,060 kg (4,277.0–4,541.5 lb)|
2,030–2,180 kg (4,475.4–4,806.1 lb) (AWD)
|Predecessor||Nissan Homy & Caravan (E24)|
The first generation of the Nissan Elgrand was produced from May 1997 - May 2002. Various engine combinations were available including the petrol VG33E, VQ35DE and diesel QD32ETi and ZD30DDTi. The E50 had a 4 speed automatic transmission and came in either 2- or 4-wheel drive. The Caravan Elgrand was exclusive to Nissan Bluebird Store, while the Homy Elgrand was exclusive to Nissan Prince Store Japanese dealerships. The Caravan remained Nissan's commercial load carrying vehicle, while the Elgrand assumed passenger carrying duties with a luxury enhancement. The top trim level equipment packages were installed with internet enabled satellite navigation called CarWings.
E50 model variations
The E50 version of the Elgrand came in several model variations including:
- Highway Star
- S Edition
E50 world markets
Used E50 Elgrands are commonly exported to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, UK, and formerly the Philippines before the ban on importation of right-hand drive vehicles. The Australian and New Zealand fleets of Wicked Campers include E50 Elgrands.
Second generation (E51; 2002–2010)
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3-door minivan|
|Platform||modified Nissan FM platform|
|Transmission||5-speed automatic with manumatic shifting RE5R05A (VQ35DE)|
|Wheelbase||2,950 mm (116.1 in)|
|Length||4,835 mm (190.4 in)|
|Width||1,795 mm (70.7 in) (XL) / 1,815 mm (71.5 in) (HWS)|
|Height||1,920 mm (75.6 in) (XL) / 1,910 mm (75.2 in) (HWS)|
The model specifications were V VG, X XL, with later releases including the Highway Star and Rider versions - the bottom specification model was a V, whereas the top specification vehicle was an XL, with full leather interior.
The Rider had two variations including an Autech Tuned Nismo version.
The XL E51 was the top-end model within the Elgrand range.
Options for the E51 included some major innovations, firstly there was the CARWINGS technology, which included a GPS car tracking/ location system. But alongside this was the innovation of reversing camera with turning guidance lines, lane control and assisted braking. This was an additional feature back in 2002 for top-end Nissan Vehicles. In 2008 there was further innovation in the form of 4 view camera technology that provided an aerial all-round view when reversing. Other Innovations including voice-activated controls, BOSE Audio or 5.1 channel surround sound audio systems, auto voice-activated phone calls, and a satellite controlled clock.
Note - it is only possible to reset the internal clock in an E51 with a monitor, by disconnecting the permanent satellite aerial link to a geostationary satellite that gives the constant Japanese time signal. The accuracy of the atomic clock signal is amazing, but irrespective of where you are in the world, it will always be correct to Japanese local time.
To do this completely, you must disconnect the grey aerial at the rear of the Navigation unit and also remove the internal battery. There is a how to guide here: http://forum.elgrandoc.uk/threads/how-to-set-the-clocks-to-local-time-elgrand-e51-series-2-with-navigation.16807/
Other Additional Options
Cruise control | Multi-deck CD | BOSE all round 9 speaker car system | Rear TV, with a 7" LCD screen
Windshield: There were several windshield options available, ranging from a standard fit, through to a water repellent, laser-etched, tinted screen. The water repellent screens have a holographic sticker to identify this additional option.
Nissan Elgrand, Autech Elgrand Enchante (2002-)
JDM models went on sale on 21 May 2002. Early Nissan Elgrand models include XL, X, VG (4/5-doors), V, and Highway Star. Early Elgrand Enchant models included VG, V, and Highway Star. All model ranges can be configured with a removable second-row seat or Step Type.
This was the top of the range model, with many additional options fitted as standard. It came with a full leather 7-seat interior, 8 speaker sound system, which included Sony MiniDISC, keyless entry, Carwings, reversing camera, two TV screens, folding wing mirrors and heated driver and passenger seats.
Out of the complete range of Elgrand, this was also the heaviest coming in at 2.2 Tonnes. Rider versions being the lightest version as it was originally conceived as a sports model, so had a lot of the additional features removed in view of reducing the weight/power ratio for the vehicle.
Elgrand Rider (2002-)
The Rider was a version of the Elgrand VG 5-door with front bumper, billet grille, front fog lamp, side sill protector, rear under protector, rear upper combination lamp (clear type), rear winker finisher, clear side turn lamp, front heat cutting class (with top shade), seat floor (in leather), door trim floor, 3rd seat armrest, leather-wrapped stone texture 4-spoke steering wheel, leather-wrapped stone texture instrument shift knob, stone texture finisher, Rider sound system (MD/CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio, 6 speakers and subwoofer), 17-inch aluminum road wheels, 215/60R17 tires, large-diameter sports muffler by Fujitsubo, low-height suspension, and the choice of 3 body colors; white pearl (3-coat pearl #QX1), diamond silver metallic (#KY0), black (#KH3; Rider ), QX1 White Pearl being the fastest, as well as ecru (S) interior color.
Japan models went on sale on 2 October 2002.
Autech Elgrand VIP (2002-)
It is a version of Elgrand XL 4-seat with leather-wrapped rear seat with center armrest, electric slide step, trunk board with partition board, 2nd seat long slide rail, rear-seat reading lamp with room lamp, rear-seat audio system (VHS+CD+DVD), electric ottoman, rear-seat audio speaker (6 speakers), electric outlet (AC100V, 100W), front cabinet, floor carpet, drawn-out table, black body color.
JDM models went on sale on 19 December 2002.
VG version L, Highway Star version L (2002-2003)
VG version L and Highway Star version L are versions of Nissan Elgrand VG and Highway Star respectively, commemorating the sale of 250000 units of Nissan Elgrand in Japan since May 1997. Changes include a Carwings DVD TV/navigation system, 2 Intelligent Keys (driver side, passenger side, back door sensor), rear-view camera with car width and distance display (color), Elgrand super sound system and 6 speakers (MD/CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio, 160W, MD/CD autochanger connection), steering wheel controls for the audio, voice command, and hands-free phone, choice of 3 body colors: Champagne silver titan metallic, white pearl (3-coat pearl), black/sparkling silver metallic in VG version L; white pearl (3-coat pearl), sword metal metallic, diamond silver metallic in Highway Star version L.
JDM models went on sale between 24 December 2002 and 31 March 2003.
Elgrand Highway Star update, Elgrand Enchante front row passenger Lift Seat Type (2003-)
Change to Elgrand Highway Star include fully plated front grille, chrome color coat aluminum road wheel, fog lamp surround in body colour, black steering wheel, suede tone cross-section seat floor Jacquard material in black, shift knob leather section in black, instrument panel center cluster control panel in dark grey. New options include driver seat auto slide door for an intelligent key model, leather or Supplier (from Elgrand X)-upholstered seat.
The Elgrand Enchant takes 8-passenger versions of the Elgrand V, VG, Highway Star, and X, and adds a mobility access seat in the second row.
JDM models went on sale on 27 August 2003.
Autech Elgrand Rider S (2003-)
The Autech Rider S is a version of the 8-passenger Elgrand Rider with black floor, warm grey interior, antibacterial leather-wrapped 4-spoke sport steering wheel, antibacterial leather-wrapped titanium tone shift knob, titanium tone power window switch finisher, CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio (120W, MD/CD autochanger support), and the choice of 3 body colors: White pearl (3-coat pearl #QX1), diamond silver metallic (#KY0), black (#KH3) (Rider exclusive), and a warm gray (W) interior color.
JDM models went on sale on 22 October 2003.
Nissan Elgrand, Autech Elgrand Rider, Autech Elgrand Enchante (2004-)
JDM models went on sale in 2004-08-25. Early updated models include VG (8-passenger), X (8-passenger), XL (7-passenger), and Highway Star (8-passenger). Early Autech Elgrand Rider models include Rider (8-passenger) and Rider S (8-passenger). Early Autech Elgrand Enchante models include VG (7-passenger), X (7-passenger), and Highway Star (7-passenger). Elgrand models with the VQ25DE engine were introduced at the end of 2004. Early Elgrand models with VQ25DE engine (on sale in 2004-12-22 in Japan) included V (8-seat), Highway Star (8-seat).
Nissan Forum concept (2008)
The Nissan Forum is a concept vehicle based on the E51 Nissan Elgrand, developed by Nissan Design America. It features trackless sliding side doors, hidden sunshades in SkyView moonroof panels, LED lights front and rear, soft-edged side outside mirrors, wide six-spoke alloy wheels and low-profile tires, a wide rear hatch, dual exhaust outlets, dual climate controls, Bluetooth wireless technology and mood lighting under the upper and lower console areas. It also has a console-mounted microwave, vertical wave pattern carpeting, "Turntable" seating, a Bose media system, and Around View Monitor. The design of the Forum would be later used on the R42H Nissan Quest, the North American counterpart of the succeeding E52 Elgrand.
The concept was unveiled at the 2008 North American International Auto Show.
The E51 Elgrand uses either the 2.5l or 3.5l V6 VQ-series engine combined with a five-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic shift for better response. Additional transmission controls include Power and Snow settings, as well as 4x4 power options. It employs a multilink rear suspension with ventilated disc brakes all around.
E51 design and features
The E51 Elgrand is quite different from its predecessor, now equipped with power sliding doors, turn signal repeaters built into the side mirrors, a rear roof spoiler, and 16- (XL) or 17-inch (HWS) aluminum alloy wheels. The new front fascia, with a chromed grille, gives the Elgrand a sportier look.
Interior features include captain-style seats, an eight-speaker sound system with an optional nine-speaker system by Bose Corp., and a TV/DVD player with a nine-inch (229mm) screen. The Elgrand is also equipped with an eight-inch (203mm) LCD monitor in the dashboard for the Carwings Vehicle Information System (also known as VIS). Optional extras include heated front seats, power curtains and finer levels of interior trim, such as woodgrain trim panels and a woodgrain steering wheel. The interior seating arrangement can be configured for dining by adjusting the front captain-style seats facing the back, and folding the second row of seats flat onto the seat cushions.
Like most newer models produced by Nissan, the Elgrand comes with the "Keyless-go" feature for enhanced user convenience. Higher spec Elgrands like the Highway Star, Rider, X, and XL versions come with an internal GPS system dedicated for use in Japan. An optional GPS system for Hong Kong and Guangdong Province in China is available.
NOTE - The GPS system was NOT a satellite-based system, but a DISC operated CarWings system, that played off a concealed DVD player, via tracking the position of the vehicle via wheel sensors, against an inputted start and end position of a journey with incredible accuracy. CD Discs were only ever created for Japan and direct export countries.
E51 model variations
The Nissan Elgrand includes either a 3.5L 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) or 2.5L engine in five model types:
- Highway Star
The 2007 - 2010 refresh saw the discontinuation of the VG model.
E51 world markets
The E51 was only available through Nissan dealerships in Japan, with limited exports to Hong Kong and Brunei. The E51 is a popular grey import vehicle in Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand.
Interior of the 2003 (E51 First generation) Elgrand, with LCD screen.
Interior of the late 2007 (E51 Third generation) Elgrand, with LCD screen.
Third generation (E52; 2010–present)
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Mid-sized Luxury MPV|
|Body style||4-door MPV|
|Layout||FF or 4WD|
|Platform||Nissan D platform|
|Related||Nissan Quest (R42H)|
|Transmission||7-speed XTRONIC CVT|
|Wheelbase||3,000 mm (118.1 in)|
|Length||4,915 mm (193.5 in)|
|Width||1,850 mm (72.8 in)|
|Height||1,805 mm (71.1 in) (250XG) / 1,815 mm (71.5 in) (HWS)|
The first revision of the Elgrand E52 was released in Japan In August 2010. It was manufactured from August 2010 to January 2014. Across this time period there were 6 trim levels available. All models were available in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive configurations with a continuously variable transmission being the only transmission option. A 250 prefix to the trim level represented a 2.5 litre inline-4 engine (QR25DE) while a 350 prefix to the trim level represented a 3.5 litre V6 engine (VQ35DE). Some models were available in both engine options while others were only available with one.
- Elgrand 250 XG
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Black Leather
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Urban Chrome
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Urban Chrome Black Leather
- Elgrand 350 Highway Star Premium
In Japan, the Elgrand is one level below Nissan's largest van, called the Nissan Caravan which has been in production since the 1960s.
The E52 went on sale in Hong Kong on 20 October 2010 as a 2011 model year vehicle. Early models included Elgrand 350 Highway Star Premium. Elgrand Highway Star AVM and Elgrand Highway Star Dynamic with VQ35DE engine went on sale on 15 February 2012. ELGRAND 250 was added on 17 January 2013.
Nissan Elgrand S-tune (2011)
The Elgrand S-tune was a performance version equipped with the NISMO S-tune kit.
Autech Elgrand Rider Black Line (2011-)
The Black Line was a variant of the Rider 250 XG (FWD/AWD) and 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD) with dark chrome grille, bumper grille, and headlamp finisher, an emblem (Rider/AUTECH), Carwings navigation system with around view monitor and ETC unit, dual power sliding doors (standard on base 350Highway STAR), and a choice of 2 body colors (brilliant white pearl (3 coat pearl), phantom black (pearl)).
The Black Line went on sale in November 2011.
Autech Elgrand Rider High Performance Spec (2011-)
The Autech High Performance Spec was a version of the Rider 350 Highway Star (FWD) with increased engine power by 20 PS (15 kW; 20 hp) and 1.7 kg⋅m (17 N⋅m; 12 lbf⋅ft) torque, handling improvements ( front cross stay, centre crossbar, rear crossbar, YAMAHA performance damper (rear)), tuned suspension, 19-inch shiny aluminium wheels (dark tone), Michelin Primacy LC 245/45R19 98Y tyres), and an 'HIGH PERFORMANCE SPEC' emblem.
The High Performance Spec went on sale in November 2011.
2011 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome (2011-)
Changes to the Elgrand for 2011 include:
- Object motion sensor
- Power liftgate (standard on 350 Highway Star, optional on 250 models)
- Standard active AFS on 250 models
Urban Chrome is a version of the 250 Highway Star and 350 Highway Star with dark chrome grille, dark chrome fog lamp finisher, front protector, graphite-finish 18-inch aluminium wheels, clear rear combination lamp, LED high-mount strap lamp (clear type), and power sliding doors on the 250 Highway Star (standard on regular 350 Highway Star versions).
The 2011 update went on sale on 11 November 2011.
Autech Elgrand Rider High Performance Spec Black Line (2012)
This was a combination of the High Performance Spec and Black Line models.
Sales of NISMO sports parts for the E52 Elgrand began on 18 August 2010.
As part of the E52 Nissan Elgrand's launch in Japan, 2 versions of Nissan Elgrand (phantom black, chrome) die-cast 1/43 scale models were sold as promotional collectible items beginning in 2010-08-04.
2012 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome Black Leather (2012-)
Changes to the Elgrand for 2012 include:
- Collision avoidance assist with brake override and 4 ultrasound sonar sensors as an option.
- All 3.5-litre engine models features fuel efficiency improvements, making them eligible for eco car tax reductions.
- On the 350 Highway Star Premium, the Carwings navigation system, 11-inch wide rear seat monitor entertainment system, around view monitor, intelligent cruise control, intelligent brake assist, and collision avoidance assist became standard equipment.
- New metal grey colour (with multi-flex colour) for a total of 5 body colour choices.
- The Highway Star Urban Chrome Black Leather and Highway Star Black Leather are versions of Nissan Elgrand 250 Highway Star Urban Chrome, 250 Highway Star, 350 Highway Star Urban Chrome, and 350 Highway Star with black leather seats with silver stitching, memory seats, steering wheel, and pedals, driver and front passenger power seats, steering wheel with leather wrapping and wood trim, reverse down-view liftgate mirror, and heated seats.
These models went on sale on 22 November 2012.
2014 Elgrand facelift (2014-)
Elgrand facelift, Autech Elgrand Rider (2014-)
Changes to the 2014 Elgrand include:
- Chrome plate surrounding body (except 250 XG)
- Redesigned headlights with LED daytime running lights/parking lights and LED headlights (except 250 XG)
- New multi-spoke design for the 18-inch aluminum wheel (except 250 XG)
- Chromed taillight inner lens (except 250 XG)
- New body colour (imperial amber) for total of 5 colours (except 250 XG)
- Grand black interior colour scheme for Highway Star Premium models
- Black/dark bay brown interior colour scheme for Highway Star models
- Redesigned gauges
- 5-inch Advanced Drive Assistant display with improved visibility
- 3rd row seats can slide fore and aft by 240mm
- The height of the rear cargo cover was changed to improve interior volume
- 3rd row seatbacks are now reduced in convexity and concavity
- Standard cruise control for all models
- Top-of-the-line VIP variant
The Autech Elgrand Rider is a version of the 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD) and 250 XG (FWD/AWD) with front bumper, front grille, headlight finisher, rear bumper, emblem (Rider/AUTECH), 18-inch glossy aluminum wheels, lowered suspension, sport exhaust, seat upholstery (black leather; black cloth for 2.5-litre engine model), door trim at front and rear doors, finisher in mokume-gane pattern, and a choice of 3 body colours (brilliant white pearl 3-coat pearl (#QAB), phantom black pearl (#GAE), brilliant silver metallic (#K23)). Autech options include large roof spoiler and exclusive seat upholstery in premium white leather (3.5-litre engine model only). Autech dealer options include an exclusive front protector and exclusive front protector decal.
JDM models of the facelifted Elgrand went on sale on 15 January 2014. Early Nissan Elgrand models include 250 XG (8 passenger), 250 Highway Star (7/8 passenger), 250 Highway Star Premium (8 passenger), 350 Highway Star (7/8 passenger), and 350 Highway Star Premium (7 passenger).
JDM models of the facelifted Autech Elgrand went on sale on 20 January 2014. Early Autech Rider (Black Line) models include 250 XG (FWD/AWD), 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD), while early Autech High Performance Spec (Black Line) models include 350 Highway Star (FWD). Early facelifted Autech Enchant models include 250 XG (FWD/AWD), 250 Highway Star (FWD/AWD), 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD). Early facelifted Autech VIP 2 and VIP 3 models include 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD).
The E52 Elgrand now faces serious competition with the third generation Toyota Alphard and sister model, the second generation Toyota Vellfire which launched on 26 January 2015. Both Alphard and Vellfire are hard traditional competitors of the Elgrand.
There is a strong grey import market emerging for Elgrands in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and previously the Philippines. Growth in these markets is mainly driven by car enthusiasts, or an unfilled need for a seven- or eight- passenger vehicle in that market. In the Philippines, first generation models were converted to left-hand drive and sold before the ban of JDM vehicles.
In the United Kingdom, most Elgrands are imported for resale through specialist Japanese car import agents or dealerships. There is also a growing market in self-importing Elgrands by either purchasing directly through Japanese car auctions or online dealers.
In Indonesia, the third-generation Elgrand was launched at the beginning of 2011. The Elgrand for that market is equipped with the 3.5L V6 petrol engine. The 2.5L 4-cylinder model was released in September 2012.
- Toyota Alphard, one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- Honda Odyssey, one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- Toyota Granvia, formerly one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- Honda Elysion, formerly one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- "Nissan Releases the All-New Elgrand". Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "新型「エルグランド」を発売". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "エルグランド「ライダー」を発売". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "エルグランドに「VIP仕様車」を設定". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "エルグランド累計販売25万台記念車「ＶＧ バージョンＬ」「ハイウェイスター バージョンＬ」を発売". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "エルグランド 「ハイウェイスター」を一部改良". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "エルグランド「ライダーＳ」を発売". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "「エルグランド」をマイナーチェンジ". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "「エルグランド」にV6 2.5Lエンジン搭載車を追加". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "Nissan's Exhibits at the 38th Tokyo Motor Show-Commercial Vehicles --Broad Lineup of Both Commercial Vehicles and Lifecare Vehicles--". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- "日産自動車、第38回東京モーターショー（商用車）出展概要を発表 ～商用車、福祉車両とも幅広いラインナップを展示～". Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Detroit 2008: Nissan Forum concept - diesel-powered family transport
- The Complete Guide to the Nissan Elgrand E51
- http://www.autoincar.com/next-generation-nissan-quest-r42h-be-share-new-elgrand-j42h-body-component/ Archived 3 August 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "新型「エルグランド」を発売 －あわせて、「ライダー」、「アンシャンテ」、「VIP」を発売－". Archived from the original on 8 May 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "All-New Nissan Elgrand Debuts". Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- The Complete Guide to the Nissan Elgrand E52
- "全新2011日產ELGRAND 350 Highway Star Premium隆重登場". Archived from the original on 6 June 2013. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "全新ELGRAND 駕御凌厲自主‧超越豪華房車". Archived from the original on 6 June 2013. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "日產ELGRAND 250‧顯赫登場". Archived from the original on 6 June 2013. Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- 日産自動車、「東京オートサロン」出展概要を発表 Archived 10 August 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Nissan to Showcase Nine Exciting and Innovative Models at Tokyo Auto Salon Archived 23 February 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "オーテックジャパン、「セレナ」「キューブ」「ノート」「エルグランド」の特別仕様車「ライダー ブラックライン」シリーズを発売". Archived from the original on 31 August 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "オーテックジャパン、セレナ・エルグランド「ライダー」に高性能シリーズを追加". Archived from the original on 12 December 2011. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "エルグランド」の一部仕様を向上 ―あわせて特別仕様車「ハイウェイスター アーバンクロム」を発売―". Archived from the original on 4 January 2012. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- 「東京オートサロン」出展概要を発表 Archived 3 December 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2012 Archived 12 February 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- "新型「エルグランド」用ニスモスポーツパーツを新発売 -あわせて汎用ニスモフューエルキャップカバー新発売-". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "All-New Elgrand Orders Exceed 6,000 Units in 2 Weeks - More Than Three Times The Monthly Target -". Archived from the original on 24 July 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "新型「エルグランド」の受注状況について - 発表後2週間で月販目標の3倍超を受注 -". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "Strong Demand Continues for All-new March and Elgrand". Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "新型「マーチ」と新型「エルグランド」の受注状況について --マーチは発表後約1ヵ月半で20,000台、エルグランドは約1ヶ月で10,000台を上回る受注--". Archived from the original on 2 June 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- "日産オリジナルグッズ「NISSAN collection」の新商品を発売 -新型「エルグランド」のモデルカーを新たにラインアップ-". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "「エルグランド」に世界初「踏み間違い衝突防止アシスト（駐車枠検知機能付）」を採用 -あわせて特別仕様車「ハイウェイスター アーバンクロム ブラックレザー」 「ハイウェイスター ブラックレザー」を追加-". Archived from the original on 27 January 2013. Retrieved 28 June 2013.
- 日産自動車、第43回東京モーターショー2013の出展概要を発表 Archived 2 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NISSAN EXHIBIT AT THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- "「東京オートサロン 2014」の出展概要を発表". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- "Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2014". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- 「エルグランド」をビッグマイナーチェンジ --極めるキング・オブ・ミニバン-- Archived 16 January 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- "Import Factory - Elgrand". www.importfactory.com.au. Archived from the original on 10 April 2013. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- "Nissan Indonesia Bandrol Elgrand Rp 860 juta". Kompas.com. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Nissan Elgrand 2.5L, MPV Premium untuk pengunjung IIMS". merdeka.com. Archived from the original on 30 September 2012. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nissan Elgrand.|
- Nissan page: World, HK, Japan,
- Nissan Elgrand E50 page: 1997-1999, 1999-2000, 2001-2002
- Nissan Elgrand E51 page: 2002-2004, 2004-2007, 2007-2010