|Nissan 370Z (Z34) (Real Performance car)|
2009 Nissan Fairlady Z
|Also called||Nissan Fairlady Z (Japan)|
|Assembly||Tochigi, Tochigi, Japan|
|Designer||Randy Rodriguez; Diane Allen (2005)|
|Body and chassis|
|Platform||Nissan FM platform|
|Engine||3.7L VQ37VHR V6|
|Wheelbase||2,550 mm (100.4 in)|
|Length||4,240 mm (166.9 in)|
|Width||1,850 mm (72.8 in)|
|Height||1,320 mm (52.0 in)|
|Curb weight||3,232 lb (1,466 kg)|
Main article: Nissan Z-car
The Nissan 370Z (known as the Fairlady Z Z34 in Japan) is a sports car manufactured by Nissan Motors. It was announced on October 29, 2008 and was first shown at an event in Los Angeles ahead of the 2008 Greater LA Auto Show, before being officially unveiled at the show itself. The 370Z is the sixth-generation of the Nissan Z-car line, succeeding the 350Z.
- 1 Initial release
- 1.1 Engineering
- 1.2 Fairlady Z Coupe (2008-)
- 1.3 370Z Coupe (2009–)
- 1.4 370Z Roadster (2009–)
- 1.5 NISMO 370Z (2009–)
- 1.6 Fairlady Z Roadster, Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary (2009-)
- 1.7 370Z Yellow (2009)
- 1.8 370Z Nürburgring edition (2009-)
- 1.9 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition (2010)
- 1.10 370Z Black Edition (2010-)
- 1.11 BRE 370Z (2010)
- 1.12 Fairlady Z version NISMO (2011-)
- 1.13 2011 Model Year Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster (2011-)
- 1.14 370Z GT Edition (2011-)
- 1.15 Body styles
- 1.16 Engines
- 1.17 Transmissions
- 1.18 Performance
- 1.19 Physical
- 1.20 Equipment
- 1.21 Sales
- 1.22 Awards & recognition
- 1.23 Marketing
- 2 2013 model year update (2012-)
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Almost every piece and component of the 370Z has been redesigned from the previous a wheelbase 4 in (100 mm) shorter at 100.4 in (2,550 mm) and an overall length 2.7 in (69 mm) shorter at 167.1 in (4,240 mm). The overall width has been increased by 1.3 in (33 mm), the rear track by 2.2 in (56 mm), and overall height reduced by 0.3 in (7.6 mm). The smaller exterior dimensions and use of more lightweight materials help reduce weight. (Although it should be noted that a 2003–2005 base model 350Z is actually lighter than the 370Z, since federally mandated safety features add weight to models produced after 2008).
The 370Z features a front aluminium subframe, aluminium-alloy engine cradle, aluminium door panels, an all-aluminium hood, and an aluminium hatch. Front body torsion rigidity is improved by 10 percent with an extensively revised body structure which includes a new front suspension cradle to reduce front body lateral bending, new rear structural reinforcements, and an underbody "V-bar" to help reduce rear lateral bending. Rear body torsion rigidity is improved by up to 22 percent and rear body vertical bending rigidity is improved by up to 30 percent. Additional enhancements include the use of a carbon fiber composite radiator housing and strengthening of the rear fender and hatch areas. The new structure weighs slightly less than the 350Z.
The 370Z uses a front double wishbone suspension, with forged aluminium control arms and steering knuckle, the rear multi-link suspension uses a forged aluminium upper control arm, lower arm and radius rod, the toe control rod is steel and wheel carrier assembly is aluminium. The refreshed 2013 model uses new dampers with the Sport package models. The brakes have been changed from the more expensive Brembo racing brakes to Nissan branded brakes which are manufactured by Akebono.
Fairlady Z Coupe (2008-)
Japanese model of 370Z Coupe went on sale in December 1, 2008.
370Z Coupe (2009–)
Standard and optional equipment includes 19-inch RAYS wheels, Bluetooth, Sirius/XM satellite radio, heated electric seats, viscous limited slip differential, Bose sound system with dual subwoofers and 6-CD changer, and automatic climate control.
Deliveries of European model began in April 2009.
370Z Roadster (2009–)
It features a soft-top roof.
The touring model adds heated and cooling leather-appointed power net seats, a 6-CD Bose audio system with 8 speakers (with dual subwoofer) and MP3/WMA playback, XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System, HomeLink Universal Transceiver, and aluminium-trimmed pedals.
Touring model also includes following options:
- Sport Package: adds 19-inch RAYS forged wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires, Nissan Sport Brakes, SynchroRev Match (6-speed manual transmission only), and Viscous Limited Slip Differential.
- Navigation Package: adds touch-screen Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with XM NavTraffic real-time traffic information, a 9.3GB Music Box hard drive for digital music storage and playback, and a USB port for iPod connectivity.
European models went on sale as 2010 model year vehicle.
NISMO 370Z (2009–)
The NISMO version was introduced for the 2009 year model. The engine produces 350 hp (260 kW) at 7,400 RPM and 276 lb·ft (374 N·m) at 5,200 RPM with revised ECU settings and exhaust setup. Transmission choice is limited to a 6-speed manual with Nissan's new "SynchroRev Match" function. Handling is improved via stiffened springs and stabilizer bars compared to the 370Z Coupe. Other equipment includes 19-inch RAYS forged aluminium-alloy wheels with Yokohama ADVAN Sport Y-rated tires (P245/40ZR19 front, P285/35ZR19 rear), 14.0-inch front and 13.8-inch rear vented rotors, NISMO Sport Brakes with 4-piston front and 2-piston rear aluminium calipers, and a fully integrated chin spoiler.
The vehicle went on sale on June 2009.
US model went on sale on June 17, 2009 with an MSRP of US$39,130.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 New York Auto Show.
For 2015, the Nissan 370Z NISMO has seen various updates: an automatic (seven-speed) transmission, a built-in navigation system, and tweaks to its restyled front and rear fascia and body trim to give it a more prominence attitude than before.
Fairlady Z Roadster, Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary (2009-)
Sales of Japanese model of 370Z Roadster began on Oct. 15, 2009.
Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary is a limited version of Fairlady Z coupe Version ST for Japan market, commemorating 40th anniversary of the original Fairlady Z. It includes:
- A choice of 6-speed manual or 7-speed automatic transmission
- Real Leather/Suede-like Fabric Combination Seat specifically made for the 40th Anniversary model & Door trim (color: red)
- Memorial engraving on the seat back. ("40th Anniversary")
- Real leather-covered steering (with red stitches)
- Real leather-covered shift knob
- Console boot (with red stitches)
- Instrument panel upper box (with red stitches)
- Kneepads in the driver and passenger seats (with red stitches)
- Special emblem (in the rear) for the 40th Anniversary model
- RAYS special aluminium forging wheels for the 40th Anniversary model (dark chrome color coating)
- Special SPORT Brake Calliper for the 40th Anniversary model. (color: red)
- body colour: Metal Gray (Multi flex color) (Special color for the 40th Anniversary model), Premium Deep Maroon (P), Brilliant White Pearl (3P), Brade Silver (M), Diamond Black (P), Vibrant Red (C)
370Z Yellow (2009)
The 370Z Yellow is a limited edition of the 370Z GT Pack coupe for the British market, inspired by the European GT4 race car. It includes Ultimate Yellow body, 19-inch RAYS forged alloy wheels, black leather and suede interior upholstery, integrated satellite navigation system, illuminated entry plates, special mats and a Bose audio with 8 speakers and a 6-CD autochanger.
The vehicle went on sale in September 2009 for £31,650 (manual) or £33,050 (automatic).
A North Bosnian version, consisting solely of Chicane Yellow paint(2009 only), is otherwise identical to 370Zs. Chicane Yellow was available for an extra $500 in North America with other colors available standard at no additional charge.
370Z Nürburgring edition (2009-)
It is a limited (80 units) version of 370Z coupe for the German market, with Premium Ultimate Yellow body colour, special decals, more sonorous Cobra exhaust system, a numbered plaque, and 19-inch OZ alloy wheels, Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT tires (255/40 R19 front, 285/35 R19 back), €150 gift card redeemable at the Nurburgring.
370Z 40th Anniversary Edition (2010)
This model is a limited (1000 units) version based on the 370Z Coupe Touring, commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Datsun 240Z arriving in North America. It includes manual transmission, the Sport Package (including SynchroRev Match, front chin spoiler, rear spoiler, Nissan Sport Brakes, 19-inch Rays forged aluminium-alloy wheels and viscous limited-slip differential), special "40th Anniversary Graphite" exterior color, red leather interior upholstery, a high-luster smoke wheel finish, red brake calipers, 40th Anniversary badges on the rear hatch and front strut tower brace, red door panel inserts, 40th Anniversary seatback and floormat embroidery, and red stitching on the center stack, shift boot and kneepads. It also has a leather steering wheel with red stitching, a plaque of authenticity, and commemorative premium satin car cover.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2010 Chicago Auto Show.
The vehicle went on sale in spring 2010.
370Z Black Edition (2010-)
It is a limited (370 units) version of 370Z Coupe commemorating 40th Anniversary of Datsun 240Z launch in the US market, for European market. It includes unique red leather & suede appointed interior (seats & door trim) with embossed 40th Anniversary logo seats, smooth leather wrapped steering wheel with red stitching, red stitching on the centre cluster, centre console and knee pads; Nissan's Connect Premium combined touch-screen satellite navigation and audio system with USB connectivity, dark grey 19" aluminium forged RAYS wheels, red brake callipers, 40th Anniversary emblem on the back door.
The vehicle went on sale from all Nissan High Performance Centres and throughout the dealer network with deliveries starting in April.
BRE 370Z (2010)
It is a version of 2010 Nissan NISMO 370Z Coupe commemorating 40th Anniversary of the Z's First National Championship, built by Brock Racing Enterprises. It includes red, white and blue BRE paint scheme designed by Peter Brock.
The vehicle was unveiled in BRE Reunion dinner at the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta on Thursday, April 29, 2010.
Fairlady Z version NISMO (2011-)
2011 Model Year Nissan 370Z Coupe and Roadster (2011-)
Changes to 370Z Coupe and Roadster include:
- new tire pressure monitoring system
- a rear view camera integrated into the Nissan Premium Connect satellite navigation system
- improved isolation of road noise on the Coupé
- automatic versions of both Coupé and Roadster have a revised 'Snow' setting for enhanced grip when setting off on ice and snow
- GT Pack versions add heated and ventilated leather/suede seats, a premium BOSE sound system, cruise control, 19-inch forged alloy wheels, Synchro Rev Control technology on the manual version along with Uphill Start Support
European models went on sale as 2011 Model Year vehicles.
370Z GT Edition (2011-)
It is a version of 370Z Coupé commemorating Nissan's global success in GT racing and 40 years of Z in the UK, for the UK market. It includes a choice of 3 body colours, (Pearl White, Kuro (metallic) black and Black Rose), grey 'GT' stripes running along the flanks of the car, 19inch RAYS forged alloy wheels in dark anthracite colour, retune the dampers to provide the ideal balance between ride comfort and high-speed handling, a rear view parking camera as part of the Premium Connect satellite navigation system, a tyre pressure monitoring system, seven-speed automatic option with snow mode, revised underbody insulation to reduce road noise.
The vehicle went on sale from £35,000, with deliveries began on 1 June 2011.
|Body type ((CBA-)Z34)||Coupe||Roadster|
|370Z (North America)||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||337 PS (248 kW; 332 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z (Black Edition)||2010—?||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||328 PS (241 kW; 324 hp)@?, ?@?|
|370Z (Europe)||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||331 PS (243 kW; 326 hp)@7000, 366 N·m (270 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z (UK)||2011—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||328 PS (241 kW; 324 hp)@7000, 363 N·m (268 lb·ft)@5200|
|NISMO 370Z||2009—||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
All models (including 2015 Nismo) include 7-speed automatic with paddle shifters or 6-speed manual transmission. SynchroRev Match system for 6-speed manual transmission is included with the Sport Package.
The 0–60 mph acceleration times are as follows:
Nissan 370Z Coupe (6 speed manual transmission): 4.7 seconds
Nissan 370Z Coupe (7 speed automatic with manual shift mode): 5.0 seconds
Nissan 370Z Roadster: mid 5's seconds
1/4 mile (coupe): 13.6 seconds at 108 mph
1/4 mile (roadster): mid 14's seconds at 102.9 mph
Skidpad (coupe): 0.99 g
Skidpad (roadster): 1.00 g
Braking, 60-0 mph (roadster): 103 ft
|Curb weight||3,232 pounds (1,466 kg) (base)|
|Wheelbase||100.4 in (2,550 mm)|
|Length||167.1 in (4,240 mm)|
|Width||72.8 in (1,850 mm)|
|Height||51.8 in (1,320 mm)|
- US trims: 370Z (base), Sport, Touring, Touring Sport, NISMO
- Japan trims: Fairlady Z (base), Fairlady Z Version S, Fairlady Z Version ST, Fairlady Z Version NISMO
|Calendar Year||U.S. Sales|
Awards & recognition
- JD Power and Associates Highest Ranked Compact Premium Sporty Car in Initial Quality 2009
- Kelley Blue Book's Best Resale Value Award (2010)
- Consumers Digest Automotive Best Buy Award
- Best of What’s New by Popular Science
The Nissan 370Z is featured in Electronic Arts' Need for Speed: Undercover video game which was released on November 18, 2008. This allowed people to drive the 370Z in-game prior to the vehicle's actual release. Nissan claimed it to be the first time an automaker had a vehicle world premiere by partnering with a video game company. It was featured in the Xbox 360 racing simulator Forza Motorsport 3, and featured in the PlayStation 3 driving simulator game Gran Turismo 5, it was also featured in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The 370Z also made its debut on the arcade racing game Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX. The car had also appeared in the Asphalt franchise, and Real Racing 3
A version of Megatron Fairlady Z was produced by Takara TOMY, as part of the Transformers Alternity toy line.
As part of UK market launch, a TV commercial featuring Nissan 370Z vs racing chickens was produced.
As part of Nissan's plan to build the ultimate 370Z track car, a campaign allowing fans to vote which components will be used in the project took place in association with Facebook and Autoblog. The suspension choices (hosted by Autoblog) include NISMO S-Tune Springs and Dampers, KW Variant 3, APEXi S1 Damper System. The completed vehicle includes Greddy twin turbo kit, Greddy Ti-C catback system, KW Variant 3 suspension, Stoptech big brake kit with 2 piece aerorotors, Volk TE37SL wheels, and a Metalloy decal kit.
2013 model year update (2012-)
New features include:
- refreshed front fascia with vertical LED daytime running lights (except NISMO 370Z)
- a new 18-inch wheel design for 370Z Coupe
- two new body colours – Magma Red and Midnight Blue
- Sport Package-equipped models includes a new 19-inch wheel design, red-color brake calipers and Euro-tuned shock absorbers
- NISMO 370Z includes 5-spoke 19-inch RAYS forged aluminium-alloy wheels with dark-finish, revised brake system components, optional Bose Premium Audio Package (six speakers, in-dash 6CD changer, Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System, auto-dimming inside mirror, and HomeLink Universal Transceiver), Magma Red body colour option.
370Z coupe was unveiled in 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
Sale of the vehicle began on June 2012.
Fairlady Z Coupe, Roadster, Fairlady Z Version NISMO (2012-)
Changes to Fairlady Z Coupe and Roadster include:
- new front bumper with LED hyper daylight
- Dark chrome colour 19-inch aluminium wheel standard in Coupe Version ST and Version S, optional in Roadster Version ST
- 18-inch aluminium wheel from Fairlady Z Roadster for Coupe (except Version ST and Version S)
- Red brake caliper as standard on Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST
- 2 new body colours premium sun flare orange and dark blue for total of 8 colours
- Base colour for car information display is changed to dark metallic grey
- Front and rear shock absorbers are tuned to improve stability (Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST)
- Brake pads use new friction material to improve stability when braking from high speed to low-medium speed, and improved fade endurance (Coupe Version S and Version ST, Roadster Version ST)
Changes to Fairlady Z Version NISMO include:
- Using Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires
- Increased body rigidity
- Suspension tuning
The vehicles went on sale in 2012-07-18.
Fairlady Z NISMO Z-Challenge Spec (2013)
It is a race car based on the Fairlady Z for the Z-Challenge single-spec race series.
370Z NISMO (2014-)
It is an updated version of NISMO 370Z with:
- new dark gray coloring added to the front and rear fascias, lower side sills, side mirrors and NISMO rear spoiler, with each element (except side sills) featuring NISMO-style red pinstripe accents
- Solid Red replaces the previous Magma Red body colour option
- addition of a new steering wheel with Alcantara appointments and red accents
- addition of red NISMO tachometer
- Bridgestone POTENZA S001 tyres (245/40ZR19 front, 285/35ZR19 rear)
US model was set to go on sale in summer 2013.
Fairlady Z NISMO (2013-)
It is an updated version of Fairlady Z Version NISMO with:
- Special front bumper (Front LED hyper daytime running lights are not installed)
- Special door mirrors
- Special side sill protectors
- Special rear bumper and rear fog lamps
- Special rear spoiler
- Special fender molding (front and rear)
- Nismo badges (front and rear)
- Four available exterior colors: Brilliant White Pearl, Brilliant Silver, Diamond Black and Vibrant Red
- Special combination seats made with genuine leather and suede-like fabric (with ‘nismo' logo and red stitching)
- Alcantara-covered steering wheel with three spokes (featuring a red center mark and red stitching)
- Special genuine leather shift knob (smooth leather)
- Special console boot (with red stitching)
- Special door trim (with red stitching)
- Special serial number plate
- Special instrument cluster (with ‘nismo' logo, red tachometer dial and 280-km/h speedometer)
- Special instrument upper box (with red stitching)
- Special knee cushion pads for the driver and passenger (with red stitching)
- Special engine cover
- Customized suspension system (springs, shock absorbers and stabilizer bars)
- Special highly rigid compression rod bushings
- Rays special forged aluminium-alloy wheels (with ‘nismo' logo, dark metallic coating)
- Special Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires (front: 245/40R19, rear: 285/35R19)
- Special high-rigid brake hose
- High-performance brake fluid
- Four-wheel aluminium-caliper opposed-piston brakes
- Special vehicle speed-sensing power steering system
- Special strut tower bar (with ‘nismo' logo)
- Special front member brace
- Special under-luggage brace
- Special rear under-floor V-bar
- Special Yamaha performance dampers (front and rear)
|Body type||Coupe ((CBA-)Z34)||Roadster ((CBA-)HZ34)|
|370Z (North America)||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||337 PS (248 kW; 332 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|NISMO 370Z||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z NISMO (North America)||2013-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z NISMO (Europe)||2013-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||349 PS (257 kW; 344 hp)@7400?, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200?|
|Fairlady Z (Japan)||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR)||336 PS (247 kW; 331 hp)@7000, 365 N·m (269 lb·ft)@5200|
|Fairlady Z Version NISMO||2012-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|Fairlady Z NISMO||2013-||3,696 cc (226 cu in) V6 (VQ37VHR (NISMO Version))||355 PS (261 kW; 350 hp)@7400, 374 N·m (276 lb·ft)@5200|
|370Z (North America)||2012-||Coupe: 6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic
Roadster: 6-speed manual (touring only), 7-speed automatic
|NISMO 370Z (North America)||2012-||6-speed manual|
|370Z NISMO (North America)||2013-||6-speed manual|
|370Z NISMO (Europe)||2013-||6-speed manual|
|Fairlady Z Version (Japan)||2012-||coupe: 6-speed manual (base, Version T, Version ST), 7-speed automatic (base, Version S, Version ST)
roadster: 6-speed manual (Version T, Version ST), 7-speed automatic (base, Version ST)
|Fairlady Z Version NISMO (Japan)||2012-||6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic|
|Fairlady Z NISMO (Japan)||2013-||6-speed manual, 7-speed automatic|
7-speed automatic transmission includes manual shift mode, paddle shifters and Downshift Rev Matching. 6-speed manual transmission includes SynchroRev Match synchronized Downshift Rev Matching system.
- US trims: 370Z (base), Touring, NISMO
- Japan trims: Fairlady Z (base (coupe, roadster 6MT)), Fairlady Z Version S (coupe 6MT), Fairlady Z Version ST, Fairlady Z Version T (7AT), Fairlady Z Version NISMO, Fairlady Z NISMO
As part of the Nissan 370Z campaign, a series of 6 Heisman House TV commercials were produced, featuring previous Heisman Trophy winners. Nissan 370Z Roadster was featured in the 'Hula' commercial. The car has featured in Rio 2, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and other films. The Nismo 370Z had also made its Driveclub debut alongside its other Nissan sports car, the GT-R as one of the 5 DLC cars in the RPM Expansion Pack and it is also the first Japanese carmaker to appear in the game.
- "All-new 2009 Nissan 370Z coupé readies for debut". Nissan News. Nissan Motors. 2008-10-29. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Siler, Wes (2008-11-15). "2009 Nissan 370Z Unveiled Live At008-11-16". Jalopnik. Gawker Media.
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2008-10-29). "Officially, official: Nissan drops 370Z ahead of LA Debut!". Autoblog. Weblogs, Inc. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Hardigree, Matt (2008-10-29). "2009 Nissan 370Z Breaks Cover". Jalopnik. Gawker Media. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- "2009 Nissan 370Z: Suspension Walkaround". Edmunds.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (1 December 2008). "NISSAN - Nissan Releases New Fairlady Z". nissan-global.com.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (23 October 2008). "NISSAN - All-New 2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe Readies For Debut". nissan-global.com.
- Sam Abuelsamid. "Officially Official: Nissan drops 370Z ahead of LA Debut!". Autoblog.
- Nissan 370Z: More agile, more compact, more enjoyable
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (7 April 2009). "NISSAN - At a Glance: 2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster". nissan-global.com.
- Sam Abuelsamid. "2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster and 2009 350 hp Nissan NISMO 370Z w/VIDEO". Autoblog.
- NISSAN'S NEW CONVERTIBLE ROAD STAR
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2009-04-07). "2010 Nissan 370Z Roadster and 2009 350 hp Nissan NISMO 370Z w/VIDEO". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (7 April 2009). "NISSAN - At a Glance: 2009 Nissan NISMO 370Z". nissan-global.com.
- Abuelsamid, Sam (2009-06-17). "2009 NISMO 370Z officially priced from $39,130". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Drew Phillips. "New York: NISMO 370Z hits the show floor". Autoblog.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (15 October 2009). "NISSAN - Nissan Releases All-New Fairlady Z Roadster". nissan-global.com.
- Paukert, Chris (2009-07-02). "UKDM Nissan 370Z 'Yellow' is a special-edition homage to Europe's GT4 series". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Chris Paukert. "Nissan sets up shop at N眉rburgring, christens new store with limited-edition 370Z". Autoblog.
- Carscoop Carscoop. "Nissan 370Z Nurburgring Edition: Limited Production Model Launched in Europe". Carscoops.
- Simona (2 June 2009). "2009 Nissan 370Z Nurburgring Edition". Top Speed.
- Frank Filipponio. "Chicago 2010: Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition unveiled with no added performance". Autoblog.
- Lieberman, Jonny (2009-10-15). "Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition announced". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Noah Joseph. "Geneva Preview: Europe gets its own 40th anniversary Nissan 370Z Black Edition". Autoblog.
- Sam Abuelsamid. "Nissan working on BRE 370Z to mark car's 40th anniversary". Autoblog.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (21 December 2010). "NISSAN - Nissan to Showcase Nine Exciting and Innovative Models at Tokyo Auto Salon". nissan-global.com.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (21 December 2010). "擔嶻乥擔嶻帺摦幵丄乽搶嫗僆乕僩僒儘儞乿弌揥奣梫傪敪昞". nissan-global.com.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (21 December 2011). "NISSAN - Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2012". nissan-global.com.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (21 December 2011). "擔嶻乥乽搶嫗僆乕僩僒儘儞乿弌揥奣梫傪敪昞". nissan-global.com.
- NISSAN 370Z - MODEL YEAR 2011
- Noah Joseph. "Nissan celebrates racing tradition with special overseas 370Z GT Edition". Autoblog.
- "First Test: 2009 Nissan 370Z". Motor Trend.
- http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2009-nissan-370z-automatic-short-take-road-test. Missing or empty
- "Comparison: 2010 Audi TTS vs 2009 BMW Z4 vs 2010 Nissan 370Z vs 2009 Porsche Boxster S". Motor Trend. June 2010. Retrieved July 31, 2011.
- "2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe Road Test". Car and Driver.
- "350Z Roadster". JDPower.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Nissan Z wins 2010 Best Resale Value Award, Kelley Blue Book
- Sean-Thomas A. Gunnell. "Best Buys - Nissan 370Z". Consumers Digest. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- "Nissan SynchroRev Match Transmission | Popular Science". Popsci.com. Retrieved 2010-10-11.
- Hardigree, Matt (2008-10-29). "Nissan 370Z To Make Virtual Debut In Need For Speed Undercover". Jalopnik. Gawker Media. Retrieved 2008-10-29.
- Mathews, Colin (2008-10-30). "Nissan Taps Video Game Maker To Help Launch New 370Z". The Car Connection. The Car Advisory Network. Retrieved 2008-10-30.[dead link]
- Jeremy Korzeniewski. "Megatron hides from humans in Nissan 370Z form". Autoblog.
- Zach Bowman. "Nissan 370Z plays chicken". Autoblog.
- Zach Bowman. "Nissan Project 370Z: You choose the suspension [w/video]". Autoblog.
- George Kennedy. "Nissan shows off crowdsourced 370Z". Autoblog.
- Jonathon Ramsey. "Refreshed 2013 Nissan 370Z priced from $33,120*". Autoblog.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski. "2013 Nissan 370Z has been defanged". Autoblog.
- NISSAN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2012
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (18 September 2014). "擔嶻乥2012擭僷儕儌乕僞乕僔儑乕 弌揥奣梫". nissan-global.com.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (10 July 2012). "乽僼僃傾儗僨傿Z乿乽僼僃傾儗僨傿Z 儘乕僪僗僞乕乿傪儅僀僫乕僠僃儞僕 -偁傢偣偰丄乽僼僃傾儗僨傿Z Version NISMO乿傪儅僀僫乕僠僃儞僕-". nissan-global.com.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (20 December 2012). "NISSAN - Nissan's New World of Customization and History-Making Racecars Showcased at the 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon". nissan-global.com.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (20 December 2012). "擔嶻乥乽搶嫗僆乕僩僒儘儞乿弌揥奣梫傪敪昞". nissan-global.com.
- "Bridgestone equips sporty new NISMO 370Z/". 2013-02-28. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- Jeffrey N. Ross. "2014 Nissan 370Z Nismo gets tweaked". Autoblog.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (27 February 2013). "擔嶻乥2013擭僕儏僱乕僽儌乕僞乕僔儑乕弌揥奣梫". nissan-global.com.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (27 February 2013). "NISSAN - NISSAN AT THE 2013 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW". nissan-global.com.
- "Nissan 370Z Nismo (2014)". ZER Customs.
- NISSAN MOTOR Co., Ltd. (24 June 2013). "NISSAN - NISSAN RELEASES FAIRLADY Z NISMO AND INTRODUCES MARCH NISMO". nissan-global.com.
- 擔嶻帺摦幵姅幃夛幮 (24 June 2013). "擔嶻乥乽僼僃傾儗僨傿Z NISMO乿傪敪攧丄偁傢偣偰乽儅乕僠NISMO乿傪敪昞". nissan-global.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nissan 370Z.|
- Official website: Global (Fairlady Z / 370Z Coupe), Fairlady Z Roadster / 370Z Roadster, US (370Z), Japan (Fairlady Z)
- nissan370zreviews.com - Independent website for 370z reviews
- Nissan Navigation
|Nissan Z-car timeline, 1960s–present|
|240Z (S30)||260Z (S30)||280Z (S30)||280ZX (S130)||300ZX (Z31)||300ZX (Z32)||350Z (Z33)||370Z (Z34)|
|« previous — Nissan road car timeline, United States and Canadian markets, 1980s–present|
|Versa (hatchback)||Versa Note|
|210||Sentra||Sentra||Sentra||Sentra||Versa (sedan)||Versa (sedan)|
|Sport compact||Pulsar NX||Pulsar NX||NX||200SX||Altima Coupe|
|Note||Vehicle sold only in Canada.|