Palau at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Palau at the
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Palau National Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||4 in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||John Tarkong|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Russel Roman||200 m||24.89||8||Did not advance|
|Ngerak Florencio||100 m||12.76||7||Did not advance|
Main article: Swimming at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Evelyn Otto||50 m freestyle||33.04||70||Did not advance|
Main article: Wrestling at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- VT - Victory by Fall.
- PP - Decision by Points - the loser with technical points.
- PO - Decision by Points - the loser without technical points.
- Men's Greco-Roman
|Athlete||Event||Elimination Pool||Quarterfinal||Semifinal||Final / BM|
|John Tarkong||−96 kg|| Chkhaidze (KGZ)
L 0–4 ST
| Dinchev (BUL)
L 0–4 ST
|3||Did not advance||20|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article about Palau is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|