Bahrain at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bahrain at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Bahrain Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||10 in 4 sports|
|Flag bearer||Ahmed Hamada Jassim|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Yusuf Saad Kamel||800 m||1:46.94||3||Did not advance|
|Rashid Ramzi||1500 m||3:37.93||4 Q||3:44.60||11||Did not advance|
|Al Mustafa Riyadh||Marathon||N/A||DNF|
|Mohammed Abdelhak Zakaria||5000 m||13:42.04||15||N/A||Did not advance|
|Rakia Al Gassra||100 m||11.49||5||Did not advance|
Bahraini sailors have qualified one boat for each of the following events.
|Athlete||Event||Race||Net points||Final rank|
M = Medal race; OCS = On course side of the starting line; DSQ = Disqualified; DNF = Did not finish; DNS= Did not start; RDG = Redress given
|Khalid Mohamed||10 m air pistol||553||45||Did not advance|
|Hesham Shehab||100 m freestyle||57.94||66||Did not advance|
|Sameera Al Bitar||50 m freestyle||31.00||=63||Did not advance|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article related to sport in Bahrain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|