Federated States of Micronesia at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Federated States of Micronesia at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Federated States of Micronesia National Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||5 in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||Manuel Minginfel|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|John Howard||100 m||10.85 NR||7||Did not advance|
|Evangeleen Ikelap||100 m||13.50||7||Did not advance|
|Anderson Bonabart||50 m freestyle||26.75||68||Did not advance|
|Tracy Ann Route||50 m freestyle||31.26||=65||Did not advance|
Micronesia has qualified a single weightlifter.
|Athlete||Event||Snatch||Clean & Jerk||Total||Rank|
|Manuel Minginfel||Men's −62 kg||120||=12||152.5||11||272.5||10|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article about sports in the Federated States of Micronesia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|