Saint Vincent and the Grenadines at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||The St. Vincent and the Grenadines National Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||3 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Natasha Mayers|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Athletes from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard):
Natasha Mayers was the slowest qualifier in the 100 metres, before being forced to abandon the competition at the second round, while Andy Grant avoided the infamy of placing last in the men's 800 metres by only 3 seconds.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Andy Grant||800 m||1:57.08||8||Did not advance|
|Natasha Mayers||100 m||11.45||3 Q||DNS||Did not advance|
|Donnie Defreitas||50 m freestyle||27.72||74||Did not advance|
|100 m backstroke||DNS||Did not advance|
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines at the 2002 Commonwealth Games
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines at the 2003 Pan American Games
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines at the 2006 Commonwealth Games
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.