Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shanshang District in Tainan City
|• Total||28 km2 (11 sq mi)|
|• Density||260/km2 (680/sq mi)|
The district consists of Minghe, Nanzhou, Shanshang, Xinzhuang, Yufeng, Pingyang and Fengde Village.
- Hilltop Garden Watercourse Museum
- Mingde Minimum Security Prison
- Shanshang Township Water Treatment Plant
- Tianhou Temple
- "About us INTRODUCING THE DISTRICT OFFICE". Sinshih District Office, Tainan City. Retrieved 25 July 2019.
In July 1946, the two Oaza of Tanding and Dashe that originally belonged to Shanshang Jhuang were moved into Sinshih Township, which was itself under the direct jurisdiction of the Tainan County Government.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-21. Retrieved 2014-02-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shanshang District, Tainan.|