University of Papua
|Motto||Veritas, Probitas, Iustitia|
|Established||November 3, 2000|
|Rector||Dr. Ir. Onesimus Yoku, M.S.|
|Students||3,988 students (2010)|
|Location||Manokwari, Manokwari Regency, West Papua (province), Indonesia|
|Colors||Purple and yellow|
|Affiliations||FUIW, SEAMEO, AUAP|
The University of Papua (Indonesian: Universitas Papua) is a university in the province of West Papua, Indonesia. It has three campuses, in Manokwari, Sorong and Raja Ampat. The current rector is Dr. Ir. Onesimus Yoku.
The university was founded on November 3, 2000. Previously, it was part of the Faculty of Agriculture of Cendrawasih University, based in Jayapura. The university teaches Economics, Forestry, Agriculture and Earth Sciences.
The university consists of thirteen faculties: 
- Faculty of Agriculture - Dean: Dr. Ir. Agus I. Sumule
- Faculty of Forestry - Dean: Ir. Bernardus B. Rettob
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry - Dean: Prof. Dr. Ir. Budi Santoso, MP
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science - Dean: Dr. Drs. Bimo B. Santoso
- Faculty of Economics and Business - Dean: Dr. Ir. Achmad Rochani
- Faculty of Letters and Culture - Dean: Andreas J. Deda.
- Faculty of Agricultural Technology - Dean: Dr. Zita L. Sarungallo, S.TP.,M.Si.
- Faculty of Fisheries and Maritime Studies - Dean: Ir. Mudji Rahayu, M.Si.
- Faculty of Engineering - Dean: Elias K. Bawan, ST,M.Eng.
- Faculty of Teaching and Education Science - Dean: Jan H. Nunaki, S.Pd.,M.Si.
- Faculty of Social and Political studies - Dean: Dr. Hugo Warami, S.Pd.,M.Hum (plt)
- Faculty of Medicine - Dean: Dr. Ir. Sintje Rumetor, MP (plt)
- Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Technology - Dean: Yulius G. Pangkung, S.T., M.Si.
- "UNIPA website: History". Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- "UNIPA website: Structure". Retrieved 3 July 2016.
- (Indonesian) Universitas Negeri Papua
|This Indonesia university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|