My primary focal points at this time are the copyright problems board and contributor copyright investigations. I also keep an eye on various policy and guideline pages as well as occasionally weighing in at WP:ANI and WP:AN. I like writing articles, but don't get to do it often. To get a comprehensive view of what I'm up to, see my contributions or check out what X's Edit Counter says about me. For specific areas of contribution, just look below.
||This user has been an admin for
7 years, 7 months and 4 days.
If you have any questions about my actions as an administrator, please feel free to contact me about them. There is nothing I do on Wikipedia that I am not willing to discuss civilly. Please remember to assume good faith about me, and I will certainly extend the same courtesy.
|User rights modified
||A fact from the article Disappointment, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Groovin' High, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Juju Music, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Songs for a Tailor, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Right Time, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Ayse Nur Zarakolu, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Graham Fuller, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Sweetpotato bug, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article New Economic Model, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Darell Hammond, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
||A fact from the article Twittering Machine, which this user created or significantly contributed to, has been featured in the Did you know... section on the Main Page.
This is a more-or-less complete list from early September 2007 or so, when I started keeping track. A few of them are older ones I remembered. :)
- ? & the Mysterians: Question Mark & the Mysterians
- Cannonball Adderley: in San Francisco
- Adé, King Sunny: Juju Music
- Adé, King Sunny: Syncro System
- Alabama: Mountain Music
- Allen, Henry "Red": 1929-1933
- Allison, Mose: The Word from Mose
- Armstrong, Louis: Hot Fives & Sevens
- Armstrong, Louis: Louis Armstrong Plays W. C. Handy
- Au Pairs: Playing with a Different Sex
- Au Pairs: Stepping Out of Line: The Anthology
- B. B. King: Singin' the Blues
- Berry, Chuck: Chuck Berry's Golden Decade
- Bikini Kill: The C.D. Version of the First Two Records
- The Blasters: The Blasters (album)
- Bodeco: Callin' All Dogs
- Braden, Don: After Dark (Don Braden album)
- Brown, James: Solid Gold: 30 Golden Hits
- Brubeck, Dave: Jazz Goes to College
- Bruce, Jack: Songs for a Tailor
- Burke, Solomon: Rock 'n' Soul
- Burrell, Kenny: Midnight Blue
- Charles, Ray: What'd I Say
- Charles, Teddy: The Teddy Charles Tentet
- Clan of Xymox: Twist of Shadows
- Clark, Sonny: Cool Struttin'
- Clifford Brown & Max Roach Quintet: Clifford Brown & Max Roach
- Cole, Lloyd: Rattlesnakes (album)
- Cole, Nat "King": Love Is the Thing
- Coleman, Ornette: Something Else!!!!
- Davis, Miles: In Person...at the Blackhawk, Complete
- Dictators: The Dictators Go Girl Crazy!
- Domino, Fats: Rock and Rollin' with Fats Domino
- Drifters: The Drifters' Golden Hits
- Roy Eldridge: Heckler's Hop
- Duke Ellington: Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins
- Duke Ellington: The Great Paris Concert
- Duke Ellington: Jazz Party
- Duke Ellington: Never No Lament
- Duke Ellington: Side by Side
- Earth, Wind & Fire: The Best of Earth, Wind & Fire, Vol. 1
- Everly Brothers: The Everly Brothers (album)
- Everly Brothers: Roots
- Everly Brothers: Songs Our Daddy Taught Us
- Fehlfarben: Monarchie und Alltag
- Four Tops, The: Four Tops' Second Album
- Franklin, Aretha: Soul '69
- Fugs: The Fugs (album)
- Fugs: The Fugs First Album
- Dizzy Gillespie: Groovin' High
- Havens, Richie: Richard P. Havens, 1983
- Henderson, Joe: Lush Life: The Music of Billy Strayhorn
- Henderson, Joe: Page One
- Hooker, John Lee: Mr. Lucky
- Hudson, Keith: Pick a Dub
- Jarrett, Keith: Standards
- Jarrett, Keith: Standards Live
- Johnny Burnette and the Rock 'n Roll Trio: Johnny Burnette and the Rock 'n Roll Trio
- Kershaw, Sammy: Politics, Religion and Her
- Junior Walker & the All-Stars: Road Runner
- King, Freddie: Let's Hide Away and Dance Away with Freddy King
- Lewis, Jerry Lee: All Killer, No Filler: The Anthology
- McClure, Ron: Soft Hands
- Mighty Diamonds, The: Right Time
- Mink DeVille: Cabretta
- Muldaur, Maria: Maria Muldaur (album)
- Mulligan, Gerry: Gerry Mulligan Meets Ben Webster
- Musselwhite, Charlie: Stand Back!
- O'Jays: Ship Ahoy
- O'Neal, Alexander: Hearsay
- Parker, Charlie: Charlie Parker on Dial
- Parker, Charlie: Complete Charlie Parker on Dial
- Perfect Circle, A: Three Sixty
- Pickett, Wilson: The Exciting Wilson Pickett
- Polnareff, Michel: Polnareff's
- Powell, Bud: The Amazing Bud Powell
- Sun Ra: Sunrise in Different Dimensions
- Rich, Charlie: The Fabulous Charlie Rich
- Robinson, Fenton: Somebody Loan Me a Dime
- Rollins, Sonny: The Bridge (Sonny Rollins album)
- Rollins, Sonny: East Broadway Run Down
- Ridgway, Stan: The Big Heat (album)
- Sam & Dave: Hold On, I'm Comin'
- Sam & Dave: Soul Men
- Smith, Johnny: Moonlight in Vermont
- Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes: Reach Up and Touch the Sky
- Steppenwolf: Gold: Their Great Hits
- Stewart, Gary: Out of Hand
- Streisand, Barbra: The Broadway Album
- Streisand, Barbra: Memories (Barbra Streisand album)
- Supremes, The: Anthology (The Supremes album)
- Tatum, Art: The Tatum Group Masterpieces, Volume Eight
- Tenpole Tudor: Eddie, Old Bob, Dick And Gary
- Toussaint, Allen: Southern Nights
- Tristano, Lennie: Lennie Tristano (album)
- Turner, Big Joe: The Boss of the Blues
- Various: The Best of the Girl Groups
- Various: Oklahoma! (soundtrack)
- Various: West Side Story (Original Broadway Cast)
- Various: West Side Story (soundtrack)
- Vaughan, Sarah: Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown
- Washington, Dinah: In the Land of Hi-Fi (Dinah Washington album)
- Webster, Ben: Soulville
- Junior Wells: Hoodoo Man Blues
- Hank Williams: The Complete Hank Williams
- Woods, Phil: Musique du Bois
- Young Disciples: Road to Freedom (album)
- Young, Lester & Teddy Wilson Quarter: Pres and Teddy
- Womack & Womack: Love Wars
- Youssou N'Dour: Immigrés
Book articles created
- Antonietta (novel)
- Foe (novel)
- Getting to YES
- Your Dream Home
- An Introduction to Zen Buddhism
- The Poet of Tolstoy Park
- Race Rebels: Culture, Politics, and the Black Working Class
- Vertigo (Sebald novel)
- Zone Policeman 88
Just for my own interest, these are among the most and least accessed of the album articles I've contributed. Stats current in May 2009. Album articles over 1000 and under 100 per month. I may spot-check the other articles, but not all of them.
Created to replace copyright concerns
Some of these I'm proud of. Some of these are simply stubs created in the theory that something is better than nothing. I try not to delete notable articles listed at Wikipedia:Copyright problems for copyright infringement without either replacing it with something new or at least notifying an interested & active project about the deletion. Because of this, I have created a few of dubious notability. I have also regrettably deleted some that were notable. Ultimately, the copyright question trumps. See User:Moonriddengirl#Copyright deletions for more. I don't watchlist the majority of these, but occasionally check back because unfortunately copyright infringement is sometimes reintroduced. This list is most likely incomplete, as I did not start keeping track until well into my involvement at WP:CP and as I periodically forget to note one.
- 1969 Greensboro uprising
- Aaron Bolot
- Abdul Waheed Khan (UNESCO official) (Pretty hurried little article, but it's a start, anywho.)
- Advanced International Certificate of Education
- Ahel Al Himmeh stubby stub.
- Ahmad Wali
- Alan Francis
- Amalie von Wallmoden, Countess of Yarmouth
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Hospital Association
- Andrew Jolivette
- Andrew Prendeville
- Anietie Isong Stubbish, but systemic bias concerns motivated me to do something.
- Anwar Shah Kashmiri Had to have something there.
- Armond Budish
- Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference
- Askia Muhammad
- Ayse Nur Zarakolu
- Battle of Chalai Placeholder, until it can be expanded with free.
- Battle of Lochmaben Fair
- Battle of Paranthan Placeholder, until it can be expanded with free.
- Battle of the Centaurs (Michelangelo)
- Battle of Vidattaltivu Placeholder, until it can be expanded with free.
- Bayard, Jacksonville, Florida
- The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist (Caravaggio)
- Beza Mahafaly Reserve
- Berlin Rules on Water Resources
- Binzhou University
- Bluebox Limited
- Book Aid International
- Calumny of Apelles (Botticelli)
- Calvary Wakefield Hospital
- Cecil Commerce Center
- Cenogram stub.
- Center for Earth and Planetary Studies
- Centre for Human Rights
- Chi Heng Foundation
- CleanTech Park (Stub.)
- Commonwealth Trading bank building
- Computational Mechanics (journal) Stub city.
- Convention on the Law of Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses
- Cope India No previous article here. The copyvio was in a specific subarticle, Cope India '04. I just wrote a new main.
- Cottonwood Ranch
- CP Gurnani Stub.
- Daisuke Inoue
- Darell Hammond
- Darryl Read
- David Sands
- Deep Economy
- Denny Somach Seems notable, but a lot of promotion out there.
- Dubai Export Development Corporation Stub city.
- The Ecstasy of St. Cecilia (Raphael)
- Edward Kidder Graham
- Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya
- Emily D. West
- English Language Skills Assessment
- Eulogio Balao
- Family Park Tycoon (Is it notable? I don't know. But it's copyvio free.) And now it's prodded. 2009-01-07
- Far Eastern University
- Far Eastern University - Institute of Accounts, Business and Finance
- Felix Mann
- The Fires of MerlinStub stub stub
- Fort Washington Fire Company
- Francis Acea
- Geir Lundestad
- Girl Reading a Letter at an Open Window
- Glaucopsyche piasus
- Graham Fuller
- Grand Lodge of Manitoba
- Grand Rapids Art Museum (Hurried, but better than nothing.)
- Greek Atomic Energy Commission Stub
- Hans Alfred Nieper
- Hardwick Hall Country Park
- Harry van Bommel
- Hearts of Fencing
- The Helsinki Rules on the Uses of the Waters of International Rivers
- Home Detention Curfew
- Hybrid (DC Comics)
- Hydrogeology Journal Stub city.
- Hysminai Oh so stubby
- Ian Wilson (composer)
- Information and Communication Technology Agency of Sri Lanka
- Institute of Statistical Research and Training Stub.
- International Journal of Fracture Stub city.
- Interparliamentary EU Information Exchange
- Ivan Vranetić
- Jackie Salloum Stub.
- Jacksonville Film Festival
- James Blackburn (architect)
- James Moore (baseball)
- Jerome Snyder
- Jessie Ball duPont (Highly unusual in that I did not research from scratch, though I rewrote it completely.)
- Jimmy Norman
- Jean Sagal
- Jewel Carmen
- John Gombojab Hangin
- John Hamilton-Gordon, 1st Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair Stub city.
- John Marshall (filmmaker)
- John of Basingstoke
- John W. Tyson
- Joint Professional Military Education
- Jorhat College
- Jose E. Romero
- Journal of Economic EducationStub city.
- Journal of Materials Science Stub city.
- Khalil Hamra
- KEF Stub city.
- Kicking It (film)
- Krishna Hospital, Cuddalore
- Kuzhal Pattu
- Lachoo Memorial College
- Landscape contracting Total stub.
- Lazareva Pecina
- Laxton Castle
- Liz Sagal
- London Pensions Fund Authority Stub.
- Mackworth Castle
- Malaysian Ceylonese Congress Stub.
- Manu Feildel
- The Marriage of the Virgin (Raphael)
- Mary Fisher (activist)
- Matthew Senreich
- Maurice Peress Stub.
- Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing Stub city.
- Melbourne Castle
- Michael Payne (executive)
- Michael Whight
- Microbial phylogenetics
- Mikhailo Oleksienko Stubby stub sub
- Mirko Fait (Is it notable? I don't know. But it's copyvio free.)
- The Mirror of Merlin Stub stub stub
- Mohan Munasinghe
- Mosaic Foundation
- Mulgrave Castle
- Murphys Point Provincial Park
- Myrrh Records
- Nagar Kirtan
- National Center for Children in Poverty
- National Foreign Exchange Association
- National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center
- National Resident Matching Program Stub city.
- Nicholas Cummings Stub.
- Padayani Stub.
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied SciencesSomething, anyway.
- Paschal Robinson
- Paradictyna rufoflava Stub.
- Pauly & C. - Compagnia Venezia Murano
- Penitent Magdalene (Caravaggio)
- Peter R. Dolan Shouldn't wonder if COI concerns resurface.
- Pheidole purpurea Stub, but a fun challenge for its pictures.
- Philippine Export-Import Credit Agency
- Phillip Jackson (American politician) Needs better references. Notability seems a bit borderline, otherwise.
- Pisaster brevispinus Stub city.
- Polygonia progneStub city.
- Polygonia satyrus Stub city.
- Port-la-Joye–Fort Amherst
- Portrait of a Man with a Medal of Cosimo the Elder
- Portrait of Pietro Bembo (Raphael)
- Portrait of Pope Julius II (Raphael)
- Portrait of Tommaso Inghirami (Raphael)
- President University (Just a placeholder.)
- Primavera (painting)
- Project Valiant
- The Real Thing (soul group)
- Reculver Castle
- R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital
- Richard Ward (American politician)
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Palo
- Ronald Brown (mathematician)
- Ron Haviv
- Roy Assaf Stub city.
- Ruth Ashton Taylor
- Saint Jerome Writing
- Salamo Arouch
- Saltspring Island
- Sanford N. McDonnell
- San Juan Cacahuatepec
- San Luca Altarpiece
- Santa Ana River bicycle path
- Schultz v. Wheaton Glass Co.
- Second War of Scottish Independence (I had no clue what I was getting into!)
- Sergei Magnitsky
- Shamim Jairajpuri
- Sheffield Medical School
- Shepperton Studios
- Sistine Madonna
- Situ Panchen
- Slovart Records Is it notable? I don't know. But it's copyvio free.)
- Sona Mohapatra Start at best.
- Southern University Newspapers Stub city.
- Special Investigation Service of the Republic of Lithuania
- St. James Academy (Malabon City)
- St. Michael (Raphael)
- St. Michael's Cave (The stub I placed has been completely obscured by more complete info.)
- Steve Miller (athletics)
- SuperValue Stub.
- Susan Alice Buffett
- Sustainable Preservation Initiative Stub.
- The Halal Science Center
- Theos Casimir Bernard (Something is better than nothing, and this fellow seems notable but still obscure.)
- [[Thomas Williams (Archbishop of Birmingham)(stub)
- Three Graces (Raphael)
- Tim Carter (musicologist)
- Tom Blower
- Tom Forkner
- Tom McKitterick (Is it notable? I don't know. But it's copyvio free.)
- Tournier v National Provincial and Union Bank of England Stub.
- Trachylepis striata (Stub city.)
- Union Fire Company
- University House, Australian National University
- University of Chicago School Mathematics Project
- University of Piraeus
- University of Texas Performing Arts Center
- University of Thessaly
- U. V. Patel College of Engineering
- Vera Bate Lombardi
- View of Delft (Vermeer) Important painting, needs to be much expanded.
- Vizag SteelStub, but at least its something.
- Wahiba Sands
- Wang Yi (volleyball) stub
- Washington College Academy
- Water and Power Development Authority stub
- Wendy Law-Yone
- Westmead International School stub
- Woman Holding a Balance
- Woman in Blue Reading a Letter
- World Anti-Piracy Observatory (WAPO) Very basic info, but seemed required. :)
- York Preparatory School
- Yossef Harmelin
- Yoshiko Chuma
- Zdzisław Najder
A couple with which I'm particularly pleased, even though some represent very early efforts on Wikipedia. :)
Select articles currently being monitored
While I "catch and release" articles that I create or work on from personal motivation most of the time, I do watch over some articles which I've encountered as a result of a potentially ongoing problem—a note on WP:BLPN, an WP:AfD on an article subject to vandalism or promotion, a frequently vandalized article. This is a list of some of the articles I watch and why.
This list is here primarily so that I can ensure they are used in a timely fashion.