|Original author(s)||Jean-François Hovinne, Daniel Reszka|
|Initial release||October 7, 2005|
1.1.1 / October 30, 2015
|License||GNU General Public License, MIT License|
WYMeditor is web server agnostic meaning it can be integrated into web pages built with any server side language.
Although lacking in some areas, WYMeditor statedly has more readable and cleaner source code. The opposite is often said about its competitors.
- "Visually Editing Semantics, WYSIWYM". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Martin Brampton (17 August 2010). PHP 5 CMS Framework Development - 2nd Edition. Packt Publishing Ltd. ISBN 978-1-84951-135-3. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Forget WYSIWYG editors - use WYSIWYM instead". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- C. Lange (14 October 2011). Enabling Collaboration on Semiformal Mathematical Knowledge by Semantic Web Integration. IOS Press. p. 241. ISBN 978-1-61499-345-2. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "6 Embeddable HTML Editors for Your Website Compared". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Jeffrey Zeldman; Ethan Marcotte (15 October 2009). Designing with Web Standards. New Riders. p. 101. ISBN 978-0-321-67978-9. Retrieved 16 June 2018.