Light Table (software)
|Original author(s)||Chris Granger|
|Initial release||12 April 2012|
|Type||Integrated development environment|
Light Table is an integrated development environment for software engineering developed by Chris Granger and Robert Attorri. It features real-time feedback allowing instant execution, debugging and access to documentation. The instant feedback provides an execution environment intended to help developing abstractions.
- Granger, Chris (12 April 2012). "Light Table - a new IDE concept". Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- Evitt, Kenny (21 January 2016). "Release 0.8.1". GitHub. Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- Rundberget, Magnus (21 January 2016). "ANN: Light Table version 0.8.1 released". Light Table Discussion (Mailing list). Retrieved 2016-10-31.
- Chris Granger (24 Jan 2013). "The IDE as a value". Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- LightTable - License, Chris Granger, retrieved 2014-11-13
- Craig Grannell. "Light Table: a better way to write code". net.
- Lynley, Matt (August 28, 2012). "Meet Light Table: A Startup That Will Literally Change The Way App Development Works". Business Insider. Retrieved April 8, 2014.
- Finley, Klint (January 20, 2014). "Out in the Open: These Hackers Want to Give You Coding Superpowers". Wired. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- Ha, Anthony (August 21, 2012). "Y Combinator S12 Demo Day Batch 4: Meet Vayable, Light Table, viaCycle, and Others". Tech Crunch. Retrieved April 8, 2014.