5.25.0 / March 20, 2017
|Type||Source code editor|
contentEditable feature of browsers.
contentEditable and significantly improved performance.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Auto indentation and outdent.
- Handles huge documents (hundreds of thousands of lines) without trouble.
- Customizable key bindings including Vi and Emacs modes.
- A wide range of language modes.
- Add-ons for autocompletion, code folding, integrated linting.
- A broad programming API.
- support for some mobile operating systems
Projects using CodeMirror
- Brackets (code editor)
- Gerrit Code Review
- Google Chrome DevTools
- Light Table (experimental IDE)
- Mozilla Firefox web console
- SAP Screen Personas (Script editor)
|This programming-tool-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|