Prinsloo at the Zac Posen Women Spring/Summer 2008 fashion show
May 16, 1989 |
Grootfontein, South-West Africa
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
|Dress size||6 (US)
D Management Group
Early life and career
Prinsloo was born in Grootfontein, South-West Africa (now Namibia), where her father is a church minister and her mother runs a bed and breakfast. She grew up speaking Afrikaans and was educated in English.
Prinsloo has walked in fashion shows for Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Zac Posen, MaxMara, Lacoste and Miu Miu. She has been on the covers of Vogue, Mexican GQ, L'Officiel Netherlands, i-D Magazine, V (American magazine), The Daily Telegraph magazine, Italy's Muse, Russian Vogue, Mexican Vogue, Spanish Vogue, French, Swedish & Italian Elle, Jalouse and American Velvet. Her ad campaigns include Victoria's Secret, Adore, Aquascutum, Chanel, H&M, Hugo Boss, Kurt Geiger, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Seafolly, Stefanel, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Max Studio, Nina Ricci, Tommy Hilfiger, Gap, DKNY Jeans and Nine West as well as a lot of editorials like Vogue Italia, Interview Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Love Magazine, Vogue Japan, Vogue Espana .
On her resume are appearances in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007–13. In 2009, Prinsloo was made a Victoria's Secret Angel. She has been doing print work for the company as the face for their sub-brand "Pink".
Prinsloo ranked 12th on 'The Top Sexiest Models' list by models.com.
The night before the 4 December 2012 airing of the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Prinsloo and fellow Victoria's Secret models Jacquelyn Jablonski and Jasmine Tookes guest starred on the 3 December "Ha'awe Make Loa" episode of CBS' Hawaii Five-0 playing themselves.
- "Behati Prinsloo on the Fashion Model Directory". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- Wang, Connie. "Behati Prinsloo on Teen Vogue". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- "Behati Prinsloo at Storm Models". Storm Models. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- "Behati Prinsloo at Women Management". Women Management. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- "Behati Prinsloo at Marilyn Agency". Marilyn Agency. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- Model Profile - Prinsloo.
- . AskMen Retrieved 7 March 2013
- "Behati Prinsloo's model profile on the NY Magazine website". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 April 2012
- Interview with Behati Prinsloo Posted on TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2006
- "Behati Prinsloo on models.com". models.com. Retrieved April 17, 2012
- "Behati Prinsloo for swimwear brand Seafolly’s Summer 2012 ad campaign". Sassybella.com. 2012-05-21. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- "VS Angel Behati Prinsloo Guest Stars on Hawaii Five-0 This Monday". Victoria's Secret. 2012-11-30. Retrieved 2012-12-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Behati Prinsloo.|