April 27, 1989 |
Wilson, North Carolina, U.S.
|Known for||Free People spokesmodel
Victoria's Secret Angel
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Dress size||(EU) 32 / (US) 2|
|Shoe size||(EU) 40 / (US) 9|
Martha Hunt is an American fashion model. She's mostly known for her work with Free People and for being a part of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2013 and 2014, and a Victoria's Secret Angel since 2015.
She has walked more than 180 fashion shows, including Acne, Balmain, Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Christopher Kane, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Hervé Léger, Jason Wu, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tory Burch and Versace.
She started working with Victoria's Secret few months after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012, posing for their catalog and starring in some of their publicities. She then walked the fashion show in 2013. For the 2014 one, she was credited. In 2015, she was part of the first Victoria's Secret Swim Special and became an Angel.
- "Model Wall: Martha Hunt". vogue.com. Vogue. 27 November 2012. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- Chrissy Rutherford (8 November 2013). "Model minute: Martha Hunt". harpersbazaar.com. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". nymag.com. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". models.com. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "Taylor Swift And Martha Hunt Team Up For New Bad Blood Teaser Poster". mtv.co.uk. MTV. May 16, 2015. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Hunt.|