Golden Temple (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Golden temple)
Golden Temple may refer to:
- Harmandir Sahib, a Sikh Gurdwara in Amritsar, India
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple, a Hindu Temple of Shiva in Varanasi, India
- Buddist Golden Temple, at Bylakuppe near Madikeri at Kodagu district, in the Tibetian settlement
- Sri Lakshmi Narayani Temple, the golden temple of Sripuram, a spiritual park in Thirumalaikodi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Temple of the Golden Pavilion (disambiguation), topics which specifically refer to a temple with a "Golden Pavilion", in particular, the numerous uses of the Japanese Kinkaku-ji (金閣寺).
- Al Golden (American football), a college football head coach who began his career at Temple University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.