From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Like many Japanese names, Ichirō can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 一郎: "first son"
- 一朗: "first clear, bright"
When written as イチロー, Ichirō refers specifically to Japanese baseball player Ichiro Suzuki.
- Ichiro Fujiyama (藤山 一郎, 1911–1993), a Japanese singer
- Ichirō Hatoyama (鳩山 一郎, 1883–1959), a Japanese politician and the 52nd, 53rd, and 54th Prime Minister of Japan
- Ichiro Ito (伊藤 一朗, born 1967), a Japanese rock guitarist
- Ichiro Miyake (三宅 市郎, 1881–1964), a Japanese mycologist
- Ichiro "Aniki" Mizuki (水木 一郎, born 1948), a Japanese vocalist
- Ichirō Nagai (永井 一郎, born 1931), a Japanese voice actor
- Ichiro Nakagawa (中川 一郎, 1925–1983), a Japanese politician from Hokkaidō
- Ichirō Ozawa (小沢 一郎, born 1942), a Japanese politician, and Secretary-General of the Democratic Party of Japan
- Ichirō Shimada (島田 一郎, 1848–1878), an assassin of Ōkubo Toshimichi
- Ichiro Suzuki (鈴木 一朗, born 1973), a Japanese baseball outfielder for the Miami Marlins
- Ichiro Suzuki (engineer) (鈴木 一郎, born 1937), a Japanese automobile engineer
- Ichiro Yoshizawa (吉沢 一郎, 1903–1998), a Japanese mountaineer and expedition leader
- Ichiro Ogami (大神 一郎), a character in Sakura Wars video game
- Ichiro Miyata (宮田 一郎), a fictional character in the anime and manga series Fighting Spirit
- Ichiro Tanaka, character from Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
- Ichiro (Internet bot), a Japanese web spider for the search engine goo, operated by NTT Resonant Inc.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|