|City of license||Billings, Montana|
|Broadcast area||Billings Metropolitan Area|
|Branding||103.7 The Hawk|
|Slogan||The Classic Rock Station|
|First air date||1987|
|HAAT||146 meters (479 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KOHZ (1988)
|Owner||Townsquare Media Billings License, LLC|
KMHK is a commercial radio station in Billings, Montana, broadcasting on 103.7 FM. KMHK recently switched to a classic rock music format branded as “The New 103-7 The Hawk”.  Licensed to Billings, Montana, USA, the station serves the Billings area. The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media Billings License, LLC.
In October 2007, a deal was reached for KBBB to be acquired by GAP Broadcasting II LLC (Samuel Weller, president) from Clear Channel Communications as part of a 57 station deal with a total reported sale price of $74.78 million. What eventually became GapWest Broadcasting was folded into Townsquare Media on August 13, 2010.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Spring 2010. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "KMHK Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2011-05-26.
- "Deals". Broadcasting & Cable. 2006-06-19.
- "Townsquare Media completes roll-up of GAP". Radio Business Report. August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2010.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KMHK
- Radio-Locator information on KMHK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KMHK
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|