Michigan Talk Network
|Slogan||We work here. We play here. We live here. We are the Michigan Talk Network|
|Michigan Talk Radio Network|
Michigan Talk Network (often abbreviated MTN) is a satellite-distributed, syndicated talk radio service that has a varierty of programs airing on 23 radio affiliates in the U.S. state of Michigan. It operates from its flagship station WJIM in Lansing, Michigan and is under ownership of Townsquare Media.
"The Steve Gruber Show" is MTN's morning program. Gruber, and his Co-Host Jo Anne Paul, air live weekdays 5:30-9 a.m. from their flagship station WJIM in Lansing, MI. Some or all of the show also airs on affiliate radio stations: WJRW, WKMI, WLBY, WBCH, WMKT-AM, WMKT-FM, WATT, WMIQ, WDMJ, WIAN & WKLQ.
- The Steve Gruber Show
- The HUGE Show (sports talk, hosted by Bill "HUGE" Simonson)
- The C.A.R. Show (hosted by Roger Kwapich, Dan Pietras and Steve Stewart)
- The Gardening Show (hosted by Dr. Dean Krauskopf)
- Greening of the Great Lakes (hosted by Dr. Kirk Heinze)
- Health and Wellness Solutions (hosted by Dr. John Wycoff)
- The Internet Advisor (hosted by Foster Braun, Gary Baker and Ed Rudel)
- Travel Michigan (with Dave Lorenz)
- Wild Michigan with Duran Martinez (outdoors show)
- Deb Hart's Loving Life (Health and Wellness)
|This Michigan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|