|City of license||Asbury, Iowa|
|Broadcast area||Dubuque and Vicinity|
(Townsquare Media Dubuque License, LLC)
|Sister stations||KLYV, KXGE, WDBQ-FM/AM|
WJOD (103.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a country music format serving the community of Dubuque, Iowa, USA. The station is owned by Townsquare Media and licensed to Townsquare Media Dubuque License, LLC.
The station was originally based in Galena, Illinois, and broadcast on a frequency of 107.5. Initially playing adult contemporary, the station later switched to a country music format. The station was later purchased by Cumulus Media and moved to 103.3.
On August 30, 2013, a deal was announced in which Cumulus would swap its stations in Dubuque (including WJOD) and Poughkeepsie, New York to Townsquare Media in exchange for Peak Broadcasting's Fresno, California stations. The deal is part of Cumulus' acquisition of Dial Global; Townsquare, Peak, and Dial Global are all controlled by Oaktree Capital Management. The sale to Townsquare was completed on November 14, 2013.
- "Official: Cumulus Buys Dial Global, Spins Some Stations To Townsquare; Peak Stations Sold To Townsquare, Fresno Spun To Cumulus". All Access. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus Makes Dial Global And Townsquare Deals Official". RadioInsight. August 30, 2013. Retrieved August 30, 2013.
- "Cumulus-Townsquare-Peak Deal Closes". All Access. November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 16, 2013.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WJOD
- Radio-Locator information on WJOD
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WJOD
|This article about a radio station in Iowa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|