List of Parliamentary constituencies in West Yorkshire
2010 constituencies 
(part) signifies that only part of a ward is located in the constituency.
Proposed changes - 2011 
As part of the Sixth Periodic Review of Westminster constituencies which commenced in 2011 the Boundary Commission for England has proposed creating new constituencies from a combined region of South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.
- Barnsley North and Hemsworth
- Barnsley South
- Batley and Morley
- Bradford Central
- Bradford East and Horsforth
- Calder Valley
- Colne Valley and Denby Dale
- Don Valley
- Doncaster Central
- Doncaster North
- Leeds East
- Leeds Metropolitan and Ossett
- Leeds North
- Leeds South East and Castleford
- Leeds West, Pudsey and Tong
- Normanton and Pontefract
- Rother Valley
- Rotherham North
- Rotherham and Sheffield East
- Sheffield Central
- Sheffield Hallam and Penistone
- Sheffield Heeley
- Sheffield North and Dodworth
- Spen Valley
- BC denotes borough constituency, CC denotes county constituency.
- The majority is the number of votes the winning candidate receives more than their nearest rival.
- Boundary Commission for England pp. 677–689.
- "The Parliamentary Constituencies (England) Order 2007". Office of Public Sector Information. Crown copyright. 13 June 2007. Retrieved 7 November 2009.
- Boundary Commission for England pp. 1004–1007
- Proposed changes Boundary Commission for England