From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up poor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Poor may also refer to:
People with the surname Poor:
- Charles Poor, US Navy officer
- Charles Lane Poor, astronomer
- Edward Erie Poor, president of the National Park Bank
- Enoch Poor, brigadier-general in the American Revolutionary War
- Henry Poor (disambiguation), multiple people
- Janet Meakin Poor, landscape design specialist from Winnetka, Illinois
- John A. Poor, 19th-century American railroad entrepreneur
- Salem Poor, African-American soldier in the American Revolution
- Poor, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- OSC Farm Service CO., a business in Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.