|4Kids Productions (1992-2012)|
|Jennifer Coleman (Vice President, Licensing & Marketing)|
|Parent||Leisure Concepts/4Kids Entertainment (1992-2012)|
4K Media Inc. is an American production company currently owned by Konami. It was formerly a subsidiary of 4Kids Entertainment (which later became 4Licensing Corporation) and was responsible for adapting and producing English language dubs of Japanese anime, mainly the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, having dubbed over 800 episodes.
The company was shut down by 4Kids Entertainment on June 30, 2012, due to continued lack of profitability, but the production office was acquired by Konami and renamed "4K Media" later that year. The company is currently dedicated to the licensing, sales, and distribution of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand in the United States, including Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and its spinoffs.
The company was recently granted the rights to manage the gaming properties, Bomberman, Contra and Frogger from Konami. Rounding out their IP portfolio is Rebecca Bonbon, the girl’s anime brand created by Yuko Shimuzu.
- Rebecca BonBon
- Super Bomberman R
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Bonds Beyond Time
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions
- "Form 10-Q". .brand.edgar-online.com. August 14, 2012. p. 9. Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- "The 4Kids 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Transition". ICv2. July 30, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "New Yu-Gi-Oh! Series 'Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V'". yugioh.com. February 11, 2014. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "4K Media licenses three gaming titles from Konami". multichannel.com. June 4, 2018. Retrieved July 9, 2018.