Nihon Ad Systems
|Industry||Animation planning and production, copyright management, international distribution|
|Founded||October 1, 1975|
|Headquarters||Toranomon Hills, Minato, Tokyo, Japan|
|Hideyuki Nagai, Chairman|
Nihon Ad Systems, Inc. (（株）日本アドシステムズ Kabushiki-gaisha Nihon Ado Shisutemuzu), NAS for short, is a Japanese anime production and character merchandising company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the advertising agency Asatsu-DK. The "Ad" in its title is an abbreviation for "Animation Development". Along with animation studios Sunrise, Toei Animation and TMS Entertainment, it is co-founder and shareholder of the Japanese anime television network Animax. It has its headquarters in Toranomon Hills, Minato, Tokyo.
- "TVアニメ「出撃!マシンロボレスキュー」オリジナルサウンドトラック VOL.2". Yahoo! Japan. Archived from the original on 2012-12-19. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "NAS". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "ANIMAX アニメ見るならアニマックス：会社概要". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Sony Pictures Entertainment to Launch Animax Asia". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Chūka Ichiban!/Cooking Master Boy Manga Gets New Anime". Anime News Network. February 3, 2019. Retrieved February 3, 2019.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|