This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aérodrome de Anna
NASA picture of Anaa Atoll
|Operator||DSEAC Polynésie Française|
|Location||Tukuhora, French Polynesia|
|Elevation AMSL||10 ft / 3 m|
Anaa Airport (IATA: AAA, ICAO: NTGA) is an airport serving Anaa, an atoll in the Tuamotu archipelago in French Polynesia. It is located 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) southeast of the village of Tukuhora. The airport type is medium and the World Area Code is 823. The nearest airport (76.22 km) is Faaite Airport. The airport is recorded to be 3m above sea level and contains a runway of length 1500m.
Airlines and destinations
No scheduled flight as of May 2019.
- Airport information for NTGA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- NTGA – Anaa. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 12 September 2019.
- "Handy Anaa airport information from Skyscanner". www.skyscanner.com.au. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "Anaa - French Polynesia". World Airport Codes. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "Anaa airport (AAA), Anaa, French Polynesia". airports-list.com. Retrieved 2019-04-27.
- Airport information for NTGA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Accident history for AAA at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an Oceanian airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This French Polynesia-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|