From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Screenshot of version 0.9.9.6
|Original author(s)||Daniel Oeh|
|Developer(s)||Martin Fietz & Tom Hennen|
|Initial release||July 2012|
220.127.116.11 / February 25, 2016
|Operating system||Android 2.3.3+|
|Available in||31 languages, 10 fully translated languages|
- Automatic update, download and streaming of episodes
- Variable playback speed
- Atom and RSS Feeds (possibly password protected)
- Feed import/export with OPML
- Integration of Flattr
- Searching for podcasts and synchronizing with gpodder service[not in citation given]
- support of mp3 chapters and podlove simple chapters[not in citation given]
- support paged feeds [not in citation given]
- "AntennaPod in the Google Play Store". 25 February 2016. Retrieved 27 February 2016.
- "Supported languages". github.com/Antennapod.
- Lifehacker: AntennaPod Is a Free, Feature-Packed Podcast Manager for Android. Retrieved January 1, 2014.
- Pot, Justin. "makeuseof: AntennaPod: A High-Quality, Free Android Podcast App With No Ads". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "gpodder.net — discover and track your podcasts". gpodder.net.
- "Podlove". Podlove.
- "Paged Feeds". Podlove.
- AntennaPod Android package at the F-Droid repository
- AntennaPod on Google Play
- @antennapod on Twitter
|This mobile software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|