This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||Daniel Oeh|
|Developer(s)||Martin Fietz & Tom Hennen|
|Initial release||22. July 2012|
1.8.3 / July 29, 2020
|Operating system||Android 4.0+|
|Available in||28 languages|
- Automatic update, download and streaming of episodes
- Variable playback speed
- Atom and RSS Feeds (password protected)
- Feed import/export with OPML
- Integration of Flattr
- Searching for podcasts and synchronizing with gpodder service
- Support of MP3, Podlove and VorbisComment chapters
- Support for paged feeds
- Dark theme
In December 2015 Android Police named AntennaPod one of their favorite and most used apps in 2015, saying it is a "capable option that looks great" and has all needed features.
In November 2019, Dan Price of Make Use of included AntennaPod as the only open-source player in a list of 8 best podcast applications for Android. He said although it was less well known, it has many good features, including "great memory management tools."
- "AntennaPod releases| Github". Retrieved 29 July 2020.
- "Supported languages". github.com/Antennapod.
- Lifehacker: AntennaPod Is a Free, Feature-Packed Podcast Manager for Android. Retrieved January 1, 2014.
- Pot, Justin. "makeuseof: AntennaPod: A High-Quality, Free Android Podcast App With No Ads". Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- Brinkmann, Martin (18 September 2019). "ghacks: AntennaPod is my new favorite podcast player for Android". Archived from the original on 10 October 2019. Retrieved 15 Feb 2020.
- "AntennaPod/AntennaPod". GitHub. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- "gpodder.net — discover and track your podcasts". gpodder.net.
- "Podlove". Podlove.
- "Paged Feeds". Podlove.
- "Android Police's Team Picks: Our Favorite And Most Used Apps In 2015". Android Police. 2015-12-19. Retrieved 2020-08-20.
- "The 8 Best Podcast Apps for Android". MakeUseOf. 2019-11-30. Retrieved 2020-08-20.
- "How to completely de-Google your Android smartphone". Android Police. 2020-06-10. Retrieved 2020-08-20.
- AntennaPod Android package at the F-Droid repository
- AntennaPod on Google Play
- AntennaPod project on GitHub
- AntennaPod Support Forum
|This mobile software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|