(Redirected from Anti-Corruption)
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Anti-corruption, while unrelated titles should be moved to Anti-corruption (disambiguation).
|Look up anti-corruption or anticorruption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anti-corruption or anticorruption is anything that opposes or inhibits corruption.
- Anti-Corruption Party, a Honduran political party
- The Justice & Anti-Corruption Party, a British political party
- Anti-Corruption Commission (disambiguation)
- 2011 Indian anti-corruption movement, wide-scale protests throughout India, decrying systemic corruption
- Anti-corruption campaign under Xi Jinping, campaign to combat corruption at all levels of government within China; began in 2012 during the general secretaryship of Xi Jinping
- Russian anti-corruption campaign, coordinated effort by the Russian government to hinder corruption
- Anti-Corruption (film) (Lian zheng feng bo), 1975 Hong Kong film directed by Ng See Yuen
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anti-corruption.|
- All pages with a title containing Anti-corruption
- International Anti-Corruption Day
- Corruption (disambiguation)
- List of anti-corruption agencies
- Political corruption
- Political dissent
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anti-corruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.