Corruption in the United States
|Corruption by country|
Corruption in the United States is the act of a local, state or federal official using some form of influence or being influenced in some way, typically through bribery. Corruption is used to the advantage of the government official and a person or group of people.
- Campaign finance in the United States
- Gerrymandering in the United States
- Health care in the United States
- Iron triangle (US politics)
- Lobbying in the United States
- Military budget of the United States
- Military-industrial complex
- Operation Ill Wind
- Police corruption in New York City
- Prison-industrial complex
- Vote early and vote often
- Voter suppression in the United States
Federal corruption convictions
- List of United States federal officials convicted of corruption offenses
- List of United States state officials convicted of federal corruption offenses
- List of United States local officials convicted of federal corruption offenses
Political scandals and crimes
- List of federal political scandals in the United States
- List of federal political sex scandals in the United States
- List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes
- Political scandals in the United States by state
- State and local political sex scandals in the United States
- List of American state and local politicians convicted of crimes
- "Corruption Perceptions Index 2016". Transparency International. January 25, 2017. Retrieved April 10, 2017.
- Genovese, M. A; V. A Farrar-Myers (2010). Corruption and American Politics. Cambria Press. ISBN 978-1-60497-638-0.
- Grossman, M. (2003). Political corruption in America: an encyclopedia of scandals, power, and greed. ABC-CLIO. ISBN 978-1-57607-060-4.
- Teachout, Zephyr. Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United (Harvard University Press, 2014)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corruption in the United States.|
- United States at the Business Anti-Corruption Portal
- United States at Transparency International
- United States at the Global Corruption Barometer
- Cole, Juan (December 3, 2013). "Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World". Informed Comment. Archived from the original on November 29, 2017. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
|This United States–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|