Baliwag Transit, Inc.
|Slogan||"We Value for the Safety of our Passengers"|
|Headquarters||Sabang, Baliuag, Bulacan, Philippines|
|Service area||Ilocos Region and Central Luzon|
|Service type||Provincial Operation|
|Operator||Baliwag Transit, Inc.|
Baliwag Transit, Inc. is one of the largest bus transportation system in the Philippines with offices and terminals in various parts of Luzon. It mainly services routes to and from Metro Manila and Central Luzon. Most of its terminals are located in Nueva Ecija, where some of its terminals are located in Baliuag, Cabanatuan and San Jose.
Baliwag Transit, Inc. is owned by Maria Victoria Santiago Vda. de Tengco or popularly known in Baliuag as "Viuda" or "Nanay", a native of Baliuag, Bulacan. Before the bus company was born in the 1960s, she had a hat business in Baliuag and so, the logo of the bus was a hat. The company grew as years went by and became a member of the Baliuag Group of Companies. The children and grandchildren of Doña Victoria manage the company. It is presided by the eldest son of Doña Victoria, Mr. Joselito S. Tengco.
For the comfort and ease of the passenger, Baliwag Transit, Inc. is using NLEX (North Luzon Expressway) EC Tag. They use it for the "easytrip" experience of the passenger. It made a huge impact on the time saving of the trip, because the bus will stop at toll gates with EC Tag available, swipes the card and then go. Hassle free transaction.
They also have WiFi routers which are powered by Sun Broadband, because they believe that the passengers will be happy if they are not bored, and they will never be bored because of the free WiFi service. Some of the passengers can watch multimedia sites, like YouTube and Dailymotion, update their status in the top of the line social network providers like Facebook, Twitter and many more. They can also read e-mails via Google Mail or Yahoo Mail. It has unlimited usage of data. Ordinary-Fare buses don't have free WiFi available. 
Numbering system and bus coding
Baliwag Transit, Inc. has initialized its new numbering system for their fleet. All of their past and brand new units are numbered according to the date when they are bought. For example, a Hino RK Grand ECHO model 2011 (body is built by Pilipinas Hino) is numbered by 1100 and ending with 1199. Likewise you can see other numbering systems like 2672 etc. because they are also using the "2 and 6" representing the year model 2006, 2826 for the 2008 model and so on. Also, one of its sister companies is using the same number system, the Golden Bee Transport and Logistics Corp., like the one of its units, the MAN Almazora 16.290 HOCL, which the number ranges from 910, to 965, 55 buses in total.
The Baliwag Transit, Inc., Golden Bee Transport, and Logistics Corp. had already purchased numerous buses and they are numbered as the 15th Series (15XX) BTI buses. Golden Bee Transport and Logistics Corporation continued the 9th Seried (9XX) numbering system. They have 30 additional Hino RK units built by Pilipinas Hino. The numbering will now continue from 966 to 996. The Baliwag Transit didn't use the 14th Series because they purchased the buses November 2014 and considered naming them the 15th Series (2015 Series buses) rather than 14th Series (2014 Series buses).
- Ordinary fare (3 x 2 seating; 61 and 66 passenger seats)
- Regular air conditioned (2 x 2 seating; 49 and 53 passenger seats)
Baliwag Transit offers WiFi access in all buses.
Stations and vehicles
Like other bus companies in the Philippines with exclusive terminals, Baliwag Transit, Inc. has its own stations like in the city of San Jose and Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija, also in Baliuag, Malolos and Hagonoy, Bulacan and in Metro Manila like Cubao, Quezon City and Grace Park, Caloocan City. These are located in vital points along the bus routes, where potential passengers can easily converge for boarding.
Baliwag Transit has also opened a new subsidiary company, Golden Bee Transport and Logistics Corp., which services the routes Pasay-Cubao to Baliuag, Bulacan, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija sms San Jose City, Nueva Ecija and vice versa.
They recently opened their Pasay Terminal located in Zone 16, Don Carlos St., Brgy. 164, Pasay City last December 14, 2014 and it is now fully operational and fully owned by the Baliwag Transit and their sister company, Golden Bee Transport and Logistics Corporation.
Routes and Destinations
- Dingalan, Aurora
- Baliuag, Bulacan*
- Bocaue, Bulacan
- Hagonoy, Bulacan*
- Malolos, Bulacan
- San Miguel, Bulacan
- Apalit, Pampanga
- Guagua, Pampanga
- San Fernando, Pampanga near SM City Pampanga and Robinsons Starmills
- Angeles, Pampanga (Ayala Marquee Mall)
- San Luis, Pampanga
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija*
- Gapan, Nueva Ecija
- General Tinio, Nueva Ecija
- Licab, Nueva Ecija
- Pantabangan, Nueva Ecija
- Rizal, Nueva Ecija
- San Jose City, Nueva Ecija*
- La Paz, Tarlac
- San Quintin, Pangasinan
- Umingan, Pangasinan
- Tarlac City, Tarlac
- Aparri, Cagayan
- Tuguegarao, Cagayan
- Jones, Isabela
- Echague, Isabela
- Santiago, Isabela,
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
Baliwag Transit Bus Terminal (Cubao, Quezon City)
Baliwag Transit Bus Terminal (Sampaloc, San Rafael, Bulacan)
- "Baliwag Transit Bus". tourism-philippines.com. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "History of Baliuag, Bulacan". www.bulacan.gov.ph. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "Baliwag Transit Inc vs CA : 116110 : May 15, 1996 : J Puno : Second Division". judiciary.gov.ph. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "Talsan Enterprises Inc vs Baliwag Transit Inc : 126258 : July 8, 1999 : J. Buena : Second Division". judiciary.gov.ph. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- easytripit. "Easytrip Services Corporation Philippines". easytrip.ph. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "Government – Industry Launches Awareness Campaign Against Counterfeit Motor Vehicle Parts Focusing On Road Safety". mdppa-inc.org. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Manila Informer. "New LTFRB surprise inspection finds violations by another bus firm". Manila Informer. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "Sun Cellular - Broadband - Plans and Device - LTE Coverage". suncellular.com.ph. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- "Philippine Buses Offer Free WiFi". From Korea with Love. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- backpacking philippines. "Budget Travel Philippines - Backpacking Asia Guide". backpackingphilippines.com. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Road Provincial Bus Franchises Excel File
- "Baliwag Transit Terminal". geoview.info. Retrieved 11 July 2015.
- Media related to Baliwag Transit, Inc. at Wikimedia Commons