Bandar Seri Alam
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bandar Seri Alam is a township in Mukim Plentong, Johor Bahru District, Johor, Malaysia. It is an initiative by Seri Alam Properties Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of United Malayan Land Bhd. The township covers approximately 15 square kilometers and houses an ecology educational facilities from school age to campuses of some of the world's leading universities. City of Knowledge aims to be the center of educational excellence in the eastern part of Iskandar Malaysia.
The township which spans over 3,762 acres (15 km2) falls under the municipality of Majlis Perbandaran Pasir Gudang (MPPG).
Today, Bandar Seri Alam has been actually acknowledged as City of Knowledge with several universities, including the University Kuala Lumpur (UniKL - operational 2011), University Technology Mara (UiTM - completed 2013), Masterskill University College of Health Sciences (operational 2011), Mara Science Junior College (MRSM - operational 2011), Malaysia Art School (completed 2013), Excelsior International School (completed 2013), Pegasus International School (operational 2013), Japanese School, Nam Heng Chinese Primary School as well as seven other national primary and secondary schools.
- Sk bandar seri alam
- Sekolah Agama Bandar Seri Alam
- SJK (C) Nam Heng <南兴华小>
- Sekolah Rendah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil Masai (SJK(T)MASAI)
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato' Penggawa Timur (SMKDPT)
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar Seri Alam
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Alam 2 (SMKSA2)
- Foon Yew High School Bandar Seri Alam Campus (have not completed yet)
- Medical Campus of aSIA METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
- University Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)
- University Technology Mara (UiTM)
- Mara Junior Science College (MRSM)
- Pegasus International School
- Malaysia Arts School
- Japanese School
- Excelsior International School
Facilities & Amenities
- Amansari Residence Resort
- Grand Straits Garden Seafood Restaurant
- Regency Specialist Hospital
- Seri Alam District Police Headquarters (IPD)
- Tesco Seri Alam (Shopping hours: Sat-Wed 8am-11pm; Thu-Fri 8am-1am)
- Post Office
- Watsons Personal Care Store (without pharmacy)
- Safe & Well Healthcare Store
- Focus Point Eye Care Store
- Bata Shoe Store
- Public Bank
- KFC & old town
- Taxi stand
- Today's Market
- Starbuack Seri Alam
- District shuttle bus station
- 24-Hour McDonald Drive Thru Restaurant
- Burger King Drive Thru Restaurant
- Tea Garden <古文茶>
- Big Valley Ranch Resort cum Tourist Destination
- Natural Lakes and Parks
- Taman Tasek Bandar Seri Alam
- Octville Golf and Country Club
The area is accessible by Muafakat Bus route P-301.
On 23.10.2018, Developer United Malayan Land Bhd (UMLand) will build a RM100 million shopping mall in Bandar Seri Alam with the construction expected to start in the first quarter of 2019. The Seri Alam Mall is the first shopping within the vicinity of Pasir Gudang and will serve the 220,000 population within the area. The completion is scheduled in early 2021.
- "Laluan Bas Muafakat". Bas Muafakat Johor (in Malay). Retrieved 17 March 2018.