|• Type||Panchayat raj|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
Belagali is a panchayat village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is located in the Mudhol taluka of Bagalkot district in Karnataka, about 4 km east of the town of Mahalingpur.
In the 2011 census, the population of Belagali was reported as 17,175.
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code = 218311, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of Mudhol, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 13 November 2011.
- 2011 Census Village code = 598549, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Belagali Gram Panchayat, Mudhol, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 15 April 2013.
- 2001 Census Village code= 141900 "Census of India: Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Yahoomaps India : Belagali, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Archived from the original on 18 December 2008. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "NPR Report: Karnataka: Bagalkot: Mahalingpur". National Population Register, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2011. Archived from the original on 27 April 2013.
|This article related to a location in Bagalkot district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|