|• Type||Panchayat raj|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
Belagali (Kannada: ಬೆಳಗಲಿ ) is a panchayat village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is located in the Mudhol taluka of Bagalkot district in Karnataka, about 4 km east of the town of Mahalingpur.
Belagali is famous for the Amruteshwrara Temple built during the Chalukyan empire. It is birthplace of great poet ranna.Rann Belagali.
In the 2011 census, the population of Belagali was reported as 17,175.
- 2011 Village Panchayat Code = 218311, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: Village Panchayat Names of Mudhol, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 13 November 2011.
- 2011 Census Village code = 598549, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Belagali Gram Panchayat, Mudhol, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India.
- 2001 Census Village code= 141900 "Census of India: Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Yahoomaps India : Belagali, Bagalkot, Karnataka". Archived from the original on 18 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "NPR Report: Karnataka: Bagalkot: Mahalingpur". National Population Register, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2011. Archived from the original on 27 April 2013.
|This article related to a location in Bagalkot district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|